XIM Community

Black Ops: Cold War ST?  (Read 303 times)

Offline Tenacity

• View Profile
Black Ops: Cold War ST?
« on: 08:42 PM - 10/16/20 »
What's up guys, I was wondering how long after the official release date that XIM puts out an official ST for the game? Is it usually about a week or so into the launch? I don't really remember how long it took for MW now that I think of it.

Also, using BO4 ST for the Cold War beta and the aim assist in this game seems ridiculously strong. I still want some aim assist since it does help but I don't want to be fighting it as much as I am now. Maybe this'll be resolved with an official ST? I've tried sync default, common, and off and they all feel about the same lol.

Offline Acapella

• View Profile
Re: Black Ops: Cold War ST?
« Reply #1 on: 08:55 PM - 10/16/20 »
What's up guys, I was wondering how long after the official release date that XIM puts out an official ST for the game? Is it usually about a week or so into the launch? I don't really remember how long it took for MW now that I think of it.

Also, using BO4 ST for the Cold War beta and the aim assist in this game seems ridiculously strong. I still want some aim assist since it does help but I don't want to be fighting it as much as I am now. Maybe this'll be resolved with an official ST? I've tried sync default, common, and off and they all feel about the same lol.
try the MW 2019 ST, works well for me

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Black Ops: Cold War ST?
« Reply #2 on: 03:44 AM - 10/17/20 »
The Smart Translators for AAA titles, like CoD, are prioritised and usually take ~three days to train. Other, less popular FPS games take up to a week. Expect the CW ST to drop ~Monday 16th November.

Until then I would recommend the Black Ops 4 ST. It works so well that I doubt we’ll notice much difference when the official CW ST is released. Certainly, Aim Assist is unlikely to feel any different as STs are trained with AA turned off (Aim Assist skews the results of the training).

To alleviate strong AA, increase your mouse’s DPI, change your Synchronise setting to Default (or turn it off) or use a Ballistic Curve to increase the reticle velocity at slower mouse speeds. Please note that BCs are very subjective to how you play, so it’s very hit and miss as to whether someone else’s curve will work the same way for you.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!