XIM Community

check marking inherit ads page  (Read 79 times)

Online Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
check marking inherit ads page
« on: 05:31 PM - 10/15/20 »
so i remember i think odin or the dev saying if you disable expert configuration you still have the settings enabled you just cant see them??? well is that how inherit works or no? basically say i have sab on hip 100 then on ads i have sab at 200 if i just hit inherit on ads page an the sab disapears is it at 100 sab like the hip or is it still 200 sab i just cant see it now???

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: check marking inherit ads page
« Reply #1 on: 09:36 PM - 10/15/20 »
Inherit means to use the same Movement, Actions and Analog settings on ADS that have been set on HIP. Toggling Inherit off means you can set them independently on ADS and AUX pages.

If you have SAB set to 100 on HIP and have Inherit enabled on ADS, SAB will be 100 on ADS as it's a Movement setting & value inherited from HIP. If you disable Inherit on ADS, SAB will be 200 if set to that value.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:25 PM - 10/15/20 »
Hey,

with the inherit box its like antithesis wrote, i think what you refer to is when having sub configs or other advanced options in use but then untick the expert mode in the global settings. Those will then still be active, you just cannot see and customize them in your XIM Manager anymore (until you activate the expert mode again).
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Online Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
« Reply #3 on: 10:27 PM - 10/15/20 »
Ok thank both of you thats how i figured it was but just wanted to double check

Admin