XIM Community

Wait to buy an XIM adapter?  (Read 296 times)

Offline Hardland206

• View Profile
Wait to buy an XIM adapter?
« on: 12:38 PM - 10/15/20 »
Hello, I am a console gamer who will be getting the new Xbox Series X soon, and I wanted to know if I can already order the Xim APEX to have it on the D-day of the console release or just still wait for many months for a new adapter. Will it be a revolution compared to the Xim Apex? Thank you for your answers

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Wait to buy an XIM adapter?
« Reply #1 on: 04:17 PM - 10/15/20 »
Welcome to the community. We aren't working on a new mouse and keyboard adapter. We will be updating XIM APEX as soon as we can to support Xbox Series X/S and PS5. We have higher confidence that we will be able to support Xbox Series X/S given Microsoft's commitment to last-gen hardware compatibility. Sony has announced very little concerning PS5 other than last gen support is very limited. So, we will need to wait to see how things are on the PS5 once it's released.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Grandpops

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Grandpops1709
« Reply #2 on: 10:28 AM - 10/20/20 »
So as it is the XIM APEX wont work on the Xbox Series X/S??  So you have to work on it not a new adapter but just  updating XIM APEX ...

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 02:34 PM - 10/20/20 »
XIM APEX will be made to work on Xbox Series X/S once it releases. There is no new mouse and keyboard adapter that we are working on.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.