XIM Community

Hello Xim Forum, Small question before ı order: XİM APEX ON PC(AimAssist)  (Read 241 times)

Offline lossforce

• View Profile
Hello Dear forum members and mods ,
Please dont judge me about what i ask and want .

İm about to order xim apex ,

What i expect from xim Apex

- Last month i meet with a guy playing with xim apex on PC , and he told me when he use xim apex ON PC he can also benefit from Aim Assisting and he was great like seriously good and he told me about xim apex product.

So What i expect is using xim apex for apex legend on pc ,

İs that true ? there is users doing this ?

how its happening ? we just plug xim and aim assist activate his self ?

so why peoples not just plug controller and mouse same time and benefit from it already ?

or can we just plug controller & m/kb and tadaa aim assit there ?

Can someone explain me how its happening what is the steps .

And is it really worth ? for me for example im realy bad at aiming :(

İs using xim apex on Pc give you that much benefits ?

or its not possible to use aim assist like he told me.This tool can be use to find spelling , gramar or stylistic errors in english texts. just paste some text in the the box and click 'Submit to check . Additionally, their are many different dialects you can chose from. Additionally , you can hover your mouse over a error to see it's description and an useful list of posible corrections. You donīt need to worry for your writing skills any more, improving you're text has never be more easier!

Online BlueAid

• View Profile
The people who are great players when using XIM typically and almost always are good PC players. If you have bad positioning, awareness, game knowledge the XIM will not magically turn you into a good player.
CM MasterKeys Pro M White | Glorious Model O | Corsair MM350

Future Xbox Series X owner | PS4 Pro | Xbox One S | PS3 | Xbox 360

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Top 500 Overwatch | Apex Predator | SBMM ruins games

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
People that use xim on PC are trash yes I said it

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile

- Last month i meet with a guy playing with xim apex on PC , and he told me when he use xim apex ON PC he can also benefit from Aim Assisting and he was great like seriously good and he told me about xim apex product.

so why peoples not just plug controller and mouse same time and benefit from it already ?

or its not possible to use aim assist like he told me.This tool can be use to find spelling , gramar or stylistic errors in english texts. just paste some text in the the box and click 'Submit to check . Additionally, their are many different dialects you can chose from. Additionally , you can hover your mouse over a error to see it's description and an useful list of posible corrections. You donīt need to worry for your writing skills any more, improving you're text has never be more easier!

Anyways to your question .the xim emulates a controller so there for makes the console or pc think you are using a controller when in reality you are using a mkb so that's how you get aim assist but only bad part is you are stuck with a controller turn speed cap which sucks

Offline lossforce

• View Profile

Anyways to your question .the xim emulates a controller so there for makes the console or pc think you are using a controller when in reality you are using a mkb so that's how you get aim assist but only bad part is you are stuck with a controller turn speed cap which sucks

So basically it’s possible to get aim assist like this , but downside is controller turn speed I got it ,
Thank you somuch 🙏

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley

So basically it’s possible to get aim assist like this , but downside is controller turn speed I got it ,
Thank you somuch 🙏
You got it. But be aware that Aim Assist only works properly when using a controller. AA with a mouse sometimes screws your ability to get on target, especially when your opponent is moving laterally.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline lossforce

• View Profile

Thank you somuch 🙏
You got it. But be aware that Aim Assist only works properly when using a controller. AA with a mouse sometimes screws your ability to get on target, especially when your opponent is moving laterally.

It’s looks like if I use xim apex on PS4 I’m gonna get fun much much more ? And play way better 😅

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
APEX works the same way on console and PC. It appears as a controller, so you get aim assist, but you also get every other controller limitation like turn speed cap, acceleration, timed velocity, poor micro aim etc.

Aim assist is a poor reason to get a XIM - most configs are designed to reduce rather than abuse it because AA can prevent the crosshair from entering the hitbox. Many of us own XIMs simply to use mouse & keyboard for console gaming because we suck with a controller.
« Last Edit: 04:38 AM - 10/16/20 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline lossforce

• View Profile
APEX works the same way on console and PC. It appears as a controller, so you get aim assist, but you also get every other controller limitation like turn speed cap, acceleration, timed velocity, poor micro aim etc.

Aim assist is a poor reason to get a XIM - most configs are designed to reduce rather than abuse it because AA can prevent the crosshair from entering the hitbox. Many of us own XIMs simply to use mouse & keyboard for console gaming because we suck with a controller.

Right I undrstand I guess that guy I play with just a find a way to abuse the AA on Pc.
But after this messages I feel like I need to get a PS4 and use xim have fun way more 😅

Offline NOBLES_

• View Profile
Anth is right well for me at least. I played PC all my life till my wife got me a PS4 as a gift. I found it easy to plug and play and did away with my PC which was a money pit. Anyways I cant get on with controllers and I was used to playing competitively. I then came across a guy one night bashing a keyboard on Destiny 2 in crucible... messaged him nicely to glean info and instantly went and bought a xim. Now I can have the luxury of plug and play but with the controls im used to.

Everyone is happy.

Admin