XIM Community

Zen and Xim aim assist  (Read 197 times)

Offline cjenks22

• View Profile
Zen and Xim aim assist
« on: 05:43 PM - 10/14/20 »
If i hook up a xim to a cronus zen , would playing with a mouse and keyboard simulate a controller and still benefit the aim assist scripts , there a thread on the cronus forum " Why You Don't Want to Use Aim Assist MODS with Mouse & Keyboard" would the xim trick the game into thinking im using a controller , and get controller aim assist with a mouse and keyboad?.

sorry if this makes no sense it does in my head  ;D

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Zen and Xim aim assist
« Reply #1 on: 06:11 PM - 10/14/20 »
All you need is a XIM and you will have aim assist with your mouse and keyboard unless the game doesnt have any aim assist at all (RB6, PUBG, ...) or you turn it off in the ingame settings.
You dont need a Zen for that and to my understanding those aim assist scripts dont work in all games or their effect is rather low but reduces your mouse accuracy.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 06:23 PM - 10/14/20 »
Zen is a poor option for scripting with XIM APEX. Reason being is the processing loop of Zen is 10ms by default and a very odd 4.5ms at max, so you're adding lag and the potential for USB desync to XIM APEX.

Furthermore, Zen won't work with XIM APEX at 500 or 1000Hz (even 250Hz is dubious) due to the processing loop speed. Using XIM APEX at anything above 125Hz with Zen is likely to cause USB desync and input lag with the console.

Cronus also doesn't officially support XIM APEX, so you're on your own if you encounter problems. Titan Two on the other hand fully supports XIM APEX at all Response Rates and won't add lag to your setup (it's processing loop is sub-1ms).

That said, aim assist abuse scripts come in two flavours -

1. ADS spam, which doesn't work in almost any game. It did work for awhile in Fortnite, but was patched out by Epic.
2. Reticle rotation, which has limited support in some games. All this does is wobble or rotate your crosshair to attempt to latch onto AA slightly sooner, at the cost of microaim accuracy.

The rapid zooming and motion sway induced by aim abuse mods is telegraphed in kill cams, feeds and recordings, which increases your odds of being banned from a game, so use at your own risk!
« Last Edit: 06:30 PM - 10/14/20 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline cjenks22

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:47 PM - 10/14/20 »
Thanks for the replys guys helped alot , regarding the titan two , how complicated are the scripts to setup , i read a few reviews on amazon and was put off by the difficult setups and non existant support.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 07:13 PM - 10/14/20 »
Titan Two is the evolution of Titan One and CronusMAX PLUS, which were all invented by the same guy (Jefferson Koppe of ConsoleTuner.com). Cronus Zen is more like CronusMAX PLUS 1.5 and is nowhere near as capable as a Titan Two.

Gamepack setup is the same as Cronus devices, with more robust, powerful and faster GPC2 mods available on Titan Two. ConsoleTuner community members can create their own Modpacks with interactive menus, like Gamepacks. Titan Two supports more devices, including XIM APEX, Azeron, etc. It's also backwards-compatible with Titan One and CronusMAX GPC scripts (add one line of code to the top of the script for T2).

Titan Two supports XIM APEX for antirecoil mods whereas Zen does not. That's a big problem as antirecoil stacks with downwards mouse movement from XIM APEX, which can make a game uncontrollable while firing.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts