XIM Community

Appreciation for the XIM Admin and one feature request :)  (Read 117 times)

Offline Urizuku

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Urizuku
Hello XIM Admin, I've been using a XIM since 2016 so I have 4 years of experience with this product starting with the XIM4. Moving Forward, I've became a fond of the XIM product and it's ability to let me play with my friends without needing to move onto PC and to cooperate with my mental illness. I would like to appreciate the admin of XIM for creating such an amazing product.

I do have a request for a small feature for the XIM Manager, this may of been asked before.

- I would like an optional dark mode for XIM Apex Manager as I do miss the XIM4 colors of it's manager. Also my eyes would appreciate not being strained by the white colors of the current manager. If this feature gets implemented or taken into consideration, that would be amazing!

Again, thank you for this amazing product, I will be very active in the forums to assist new and existing members of the community :)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Appreciation for the XIM Admin and one feature request :)
« Reply #1 on: 01:55 PM - 10/14/20 »
Thank you for being with us so long and also your suggestion. It seems like "dark mode" is a common thing nowadays for UIs. We will look into it for a future release. :)
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Urizuku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:59 PM - 10/14/20 »
Hype! Again Thank you for making this amazing product, hopefully Optional Dark Mode comes out with a future manager update around the time the next-gen consoles arrive or afterwards :) Hopefully when my PS5 pre-order arrives, I will be able to test out if the XIM Apex is compatible with the platform.

Offline Urizuku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:11 PM - 10/14/20 »
Quick question too? When the next-gen platforms come out and when you guys figure out how to support the controllers and the consoles themselves (if you can), will the PS5 and Xbox Series X have their own supported ST option ex. PS5 and XBSX will join the family of current PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One STs? Also would you guys need to train a bunch of fresh new STs for each next-gen game or would you use existing STs from Last Gen?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 04:51 PM - 10/14/20 »
There will be a new buttons in Manager when adding Configs for PS5 and Xbox Series. This is what this change in Manager supports. If a game has a unique aiming system on next-gen, then it'll get a specific translator for it.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Urizuku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:18 PM - 10/14/20 »
Ah, I was thinking all about this ever since the next-gen consoles were announced. Thank you for answering my questions :) have a great day!

Offline 50CAL

• YouTube.com/R6SAVAGEGgEz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel R6 Savage
  • Gamertag: BattlEyeTM
  • PSN ID: BadAssBoost
« Reply #6 on: 02:57 AM - 10/15/20 »
Hello XIM Admin, I've been using a XIM since 2016 so I have 4 years of experience with this product starting with the XIM4. Moving Forward, I've became a fond of the XIM product and it's ability to let me play with my friends without needing to move onto PC and to cooperate with my mental illness. I would like to appreciate the admin of XIM for creating such an amazing product.

I do have a request for a small feature for the XIM Manager, this may of been asked before.

- I would like an optional dark mode for XIM Apex Manager as I do miss the XIM4 colors of it's manager. Also my eyes would appreciate not being strained by the white colors of the current manager. If this feature gets implemented or taken into consideration, that would be amazing!

Again, thank you for this amazing product, I will be very active in the forums to assist new and existing members of the community :)

Good idea I'd like it
Welcome to visit my YouTube channel
Search on YouTube.com/R6SavageGgEz or click the link below ;)

Admin