XIM Community

Urizuku's Destiny 2 Config  (Read 6403 times)

Offline One mad ape

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: One mad ape
Re: Urizuku's Destiny 2 Settings and Discussion
« Reply #105 on: 07:50 PM - 11/24/20 »
Definitely 1000hz for me 🤣 seem to have found the sweet spot now which somehow pretty much matches my apex sens which is a bonus

Offline Urizuku

• Future Legend
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Urizuku
Re: Urizuku's Destiny 2 Settings Version 1.0
« Reply #106 on: 06:38 PM - 12/12/20 »
Updated my description, if you need assistance, ask me. Iím not dead, dualsense isnít supported currently, so iím not using my XIM that much other than only using it for Overwatch.

Offline IllumiDaddy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IllumiNatty22
« Reply #107 on: 03:30 AM - 12/13/20 »
Iíve been using my xim on ps5 by plugging it into my titan 2. Tried your config and everything feels way too slow to use in pvp. Iíve yet to find a d2 config that is fast and responsive. My dpi is 25k on my Logitech g502, not sure if thereís a difference between ps5 and PS4 but no matter how much I turned up the hip sensitivity it didnít make a difference. Any help?
PS5
Ducky One Two Mini
Titan 2 for XIM apex support
XIM APEX : 1000 HZ
Logitec G502 : 25000 DPI on 1000 HZ

Offline Urizuku

• Future Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 10:56 AM - 12/13/20 »
Iíve been using my xim on ps5 by plugging it into my titan 2. Tried your config and everything feels way too slow to use in pvp. Iíve yet to find a d2 config that is fast and responsive. My dpi is 25k on my Logitech g502, not sure if thereís a difference between ps5 and PS4 but no matter how much I turned up the hip sensitivity it didnít make a difference. Any help?

You are never going to have a ďfast and responsiveĒ config. XIM isnít a PC, itís an emulator. Destinyís turn speed is wayyy too slow so having good positioning is way more important than ďaimingĒ and being quick. Iím not a wrist aimee, iím an arm aimer so obviously my sens will be slow. If you are looking for settings that give you instant turn speeds like COD, iím sorry but itís impossible, you can only create a config that tunes Destinyís aim mechanics. Also copying someoneís sens isnít going to make you a god, find your perfect sens and stick to it.
« Last Edit: 06:16 PM - 12/13/20 by Urizuku »

Offline Urizuku

• Future Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 01:38 PM - 12/28/20 »
bump

Offline Merrith

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DancingCalamity
« Reply #110 on: 07:17 PM - 12/28/20 »
Updated my description, if you need assistance, ask me. Iím not dead, dualsense isnít supported currently, so iím not using my XIM that much other than only using it for Overwatch.

You mentioned using xim for overwatch. May I ask what settings feel best for you on OW? In terms of polling, dpi, expo/linear. Thanks!

Offline One mad ape

• View Profile
Re: Urizuku's Destiny 2 Config
« Reply #111 on: 11:02 AM - 01/12/21 »
Hi mate just wanting to get your thoughts on something. So I've been learning to use Mouse and keyboard for a few months now but I can't seem to find anyway to grip the mouse in a comfortable way with my right hand what actually helps me aim. I'm left handed and recently bought the gpro wirless which enabled me to get a feel for what it would be like in my left hand and it feels great I can use pretty much any grip and be comfy with it. Do you think I should learn to play with left hand or will I eventually get to grips with my right hand 😂. It's probably an obvious question but thought I'd ask.

Offline Urizuku

• Future Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 11:22 AM - 01/12/21 »
Hi mate just wanting to get your thoughts on something. So I've been learning to use Mouse and keyboard for a few months now but I can't seem to find anyway to grip the mouse in a comfortable way with my right hand what actually helps me aim. I'm left handed and recently bought the gpro wirless which enabled me to get a feel for what it would be like in my left hand and it feels great I can use pretty much any grip and be comfy with it. Do you think I should learn to play with left hand or will I eventually get to grips with my right hand 😂. It's probably an obvious question but thought I'd ask.

From a logical stand point, play with a mouse with your dominant hand and play with your keyboard with your non dominant hand. Since youíve mention you are a lefty then continue to play with a mouse with your left hand and a keyboard with your right. The G Pro is a great ambidextrous mouse for both leftyís and rightyís. If you notice that the G Pro doesnít fit your grip style, another alternative mouse is the Razer Viper Ultimate. Since i have small hands, iím waiting for Razerís small ambidextrous wireless mouse coming out in March.

Offline One mad ape

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 12:57 PM - 01/12/21 »
Cheers mate I thought as much obviously I'm starting again so I've got a while to go before I'm moving and aiming well but I can already feel how much easier it is to move to mouse around even the keyboard hand feels better as my right hand has more dexterity. Yeh the gpro is amazing I've used a few mice now to try get a good feel with my right hand but ive lucked out really as it feels perfect for my left. Gonna be a long road getting muscle memory switching hands is all I was sceptical about.

Offline Urizuku

• Future Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 01:19 PM - 01/12/21 »
Cheers mate I thought as much obviously I'm starting again so I've got a while to go before I'm moving and aiming well but I can already feel how much easier it is to move to mouse around even the keyboard hand feels better as my right hand has more dexterity. Yeh the gpro is amazing I've used a few mice now to try get a good feel with my right hand but ive lucked out really as it feels perfect for my left. Gonna be a long road getting muscle memory switching hands is all I was sceptical about.

Another lefty that i know that is in this community is Antithesis. As long as your hand comfortably forms on the shape of the mouse, your performance will be top notch. Itís good to hear that it feels comfortable playing with your dominant hand. Playing with your non dominant hand is basically struggling to write a paragraph with a pencil with your non dominant hand.

Offline One mad ape

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 01:28 PM - 01/12/21 »
Ooo really it's not something you really see spoken about is it. Yeh I found my aim was ok but it wasn't really getting any better and I would always play better with controller that's the reason I started using my mouse with my right hand as I just presumed it would be similar to aiming with my right thumb. Yeh like you say Im pretty much useless at writing or anything with my right hand I couldn't hold the mouse with out two fingers on the right mouse button either or my hand would hurt but with my left I'm easily able to claw palm or fingertip it.

Offline r0ger

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 12:15 PM - 01/13/21 »
I have the perfect config. I will be posting here soon. But Apex Xim Beta needs a feature that allows the mouse x and y movements to be individually capped at at a percentage. this Input Translator is good but Apex Xim is missing an advanced feature that would benefit Destiny 2.

Admin