XIM Community

Xim4 RB6  (Read 398 times)

Offline meltikeb9

• View Profile
Xim4 RB6
« on: 06:04 AM - 10/03/20 »
Hello guys.

Does somone have a playable config? Maybe with acceleration curve or something. Tried a few forum dettings but they arent really playable.. maybe someone got something and wanr to share it with us..

Btw playing on 3k dpi bur sens is easy changeable so...

Thanks!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim4 RB6
« Reply #1 on: 04:07 PM - 10/03/20 »
Welcome to the community. We are working on an update right now. It's taking a little longer because of the new settings and the difficultly it is to work with this game. The update will be out this upcoming week.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Ra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:16 AM - 10/18/20 »
Any news on when the update might be coming?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 12:30 PM - 10/18/20 »
The update for R6S was released a couple weeks ago.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Ra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:07 PM - 10/19/20 »
Oh ok. So I just update the game from the XIM4 Manager app right? Sry I'm new to XIM. Btw what did the update change? Should I change the ads settings in the game from 100 to something else?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:26 PM - 10/19/20 »
The latest support is downloaded automatically (you will see a message) the next time that Manager is closed and opened again. Another way to update is to go to Manager's menu-global settings to force an update. Once you have the latest support it's necessary to recreate the game config, the existing config will still use the old support. Rename the old config then create a new config. Normally you will want to use the max in-game sensitivity but Siege is an exception. Game settings are in the Game Support section of the forum. Here's a direct link:

http://xim.tech/settings
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Ra

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:26 AM - 10/20/20 »
Thanks for explaining mist4fun! I just deleted the old game config and downloaded it again. This also works right? In the Game Support page it says "Magnification Sensitivity beyond 1.0x is player's choice", so beyond 1.0x how high can the ADS go, before it breaks something? Also, I know it's a small thing but Ubi switched around the Fire Mode and the Ping button. Will a future update also change the buttons in the XIM Manager to avoid confusion?
« Last Edit: 05:48 PM - 10/20/20 by Ra »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:27 AM - 10/21/20 »
Sure, not a problem. Beyond 1.0x isn't known because magnified sights weren't trained, it's just a matter of using what feels best to you or what has worked for others. Performance can vary based on magnification and max sensitivity used. It's like this in other games with sensitivity sliders for separate magnification levels.

The button map was changed for the game to fix the ping and fire mode assignments, did this not go through with the latest support? If so I can try having it included in the next update.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Ra

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:28 AM - 10/26/20 »
The button map was changed for the game to fix the ping and fire mode assignments, did this not go through with the latest support? If so I can try having it included in the next update.
Yeah it's fixed! Sorry I'm a dummy. Thank you!

Offline Tommyce

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TommyCE
  • PSN ID: TommyCE
« Reply #9 on: 12:03 PM - 10/28/20 »
The latest support is downloaded automatically (you will see a message) the next time that Manager is closed and opened again. Another way to update is to go to Manager's menu-global settings to force an update. Once you have the latest support it's necessary to recreate the game config, the existing config will still use the old support. Rename the old config then create a new config. Normally you will want to use the max in-game sensitivity but Siege is an exception. Game settings are in the Game Support section of the forum. Here's a direct link:

http://xim.tech/settings
Mist4,
what exactly has been changed or improved in this latest update?