XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Need assistance XIM Apex + Xbox One Controller + Azeron Keypad  (Read 50 times)

Offline Txujitsu

• View Profile
Hi Xim Apex Team, I want to try out Azeron Keypad with Xim Apex but I guess it didn't go so well for me in my experience. So I wired my Logitech G502 mouse on port 1 and my Xbox One controller on port 2. In the third port is my Azeron Keypad? I'm not sure if that's the problem if I plug in certain devices in certain ports? I was researching online references and seeing a lot feedback that it's a power faulty issue with XIM Apex of not sending enough power to certain devices. Because when I try to play a game on Fortnite or Call of Duty it would be okay for a good 4 to 5 mins and the Xim Apex flash 3 times and flickers a yellow LED light from the USB hub. I already turn off my controller vibration and took out the battery separately so that shouldn't be a problem. But what is strange is that, it's either my Xbox One controller turn it self off or my Azeron keypad turn itself off instead. So, its one of the two controllers (Xbox one/Azeron) which leaves my gaming mouse to be on. I'm ordering a USB power boost online but I just want to make sure I made the right decision.

~Main Issue with Xbox One Controller/ Azeron Keypad
« Last Edit: 09:35 AM - 09/17/20 by mist4fun »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Power drain is not a XIM problem, it's a console or PC one. A USB port can only supply 5V of current to XIM. If you have devices that require more draw than is being shared between XIM APEX, a controller, a mouse & a keyboard, you will get disconnects.

Azeron typically needs additional power to function correctly. Adding a compatible power adapter to the XIM APEX USB hub should solve your problem.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Txujitsu

• View Profile
Thank you so much! I'm thankful for your advice!  :) :)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
No worries :)

BTW, use the Calibrate Analog Stick option in Azeron Software on PC. Thatís the only thing you should need to do to have it work correctly with XIM APEX.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Txujitsu

• View Profile
Thank you! I'll get back to you if you don't mind whenever I get other issued. :) I'm pretty new to XIM Apex I recently bought it 5 days ago.
« Last Edit: 06:56 AM - 09/17/20 by Txujitsu »

Admin