XIM Community

COLD WAR  (Read 4673 times)

Offline lucasbinch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fearifys
COLD WAR
« on: 12:40 PM - 09/06/20 »
Just curious, will BO: COLD WAR be usable on XIM APEX?

Online He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
Re: COLD WAR
« Reply #1 on: 03:18 PM - 09/06/20 »
Just curious, will BO: COLD WAR be usable on XIM APEX?

Yes, you can use another CoD ST until the official translator is released.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:57 AM - 09/10/20 »
Just take BO3 ST (or maybe BO4 ST) for beginning, until new ST is released.

Just for information for the developers and users of XIM Apex, who will get the new game:

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War DOES NOT run on the MW2019 engine. It uses a revamped and upgraded Black Ops 3 engine instead:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackopscoldwar/comments/ih5gr1/call_of_duty_black_ops_cold_war_does_not_run_on/

First off, Treyarch’s Dan Bunting says that they are not fully using Modern Warfare’s engine for Black Ops Cold War. Infinity Ward debuted a brand new engine with Modern Warfare that was in the works for years, which dramatically transformed Call of Duty’s graphics.

Treyarch says that while the teams share the ‘underlying technology,’ the engine and technology being used in Black Ops Cold War was created back in 2015. Bunting says that the team worked hard to revamp and re-build a lot of their tools starting with Black Ops 3, and Black Ops Cold War showcases the power of what they were able to do. It’s important to focus on making tools and specific functionality versus a whole engine, and that’s where they focused.

So when we start tweaking or training a new ST (especially for beta), we should start to look into the Black Ops 3 ST.

Have fun until then and see you in beta.

Offline ValkyrieR6

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:39 PM - 10/26/20 »
The BO4 ST works for me pretty well. You should not have any problems with it.
You can start worrying about grenades now.

Admin