XIM Community

Xim and Cronus zen  (Read 8116 times)

Offline NkNk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Cryptic FL4SH
Xim and Cronus zen
« on: 02:28 AM - 09/10/20 »
Is it possible to have to use Xim apex and Cronus zen Together on Xbox one ?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim and Cronus zen
« Reply #1 on: 10:38 AM - 09/10/20 »
I'm not actually sure. I mainly hear about people using Titans with XIM on here, but, not much about Cronus. Perhaps someone with experience on this can comment.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:01 AM - 09/10/20 »
Yes you can but there are several constraints i think to get it running. If i recall correctly you are limited to 125hz on Xbox One. A Titan Two has much better compatibility with the XIM, if you want the maximum performance id suggest to get that device instead. Im sure some Titan Two or Zen owners will soon chime in and share their experience :).
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline InterVirus

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: InterVirus
« Reply #3 on: 04:02 PM - 09/10/20 »
I got both. Gonne be very clear here. Get a Titan Two. Zen is gonna get a firmware update in the future to support Xim. But we do not know when. Donít forget Titan Two is released 2-3 years earlier. T2 has great Anti recoil script that support Xim.

Offline RiskyShot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: R1skyShot
« Reply #4 on: 02:52 AM - 09/14/20 »
I got both. Gonne be very clear here. Get a Titan Two. Zen is gonna get a firmware update in the future to support Xim. But we do not know when. Donít forget Titan Two is released 2-3 years earlier. T2 has great Anti recoil script that support Xim.

How does that work with t2 and xim?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 06:41 AM - 09/14/20 »
Zen is unlikely to ever have a patch for XIM APEX (they laughably think Zen is better for m/kb) and Zen is not capable of supporting 500 & 1000Hz Response Rates on XIM APEX  because Zen's processing loop tops out at 4.5ms. Even 250ms is likely to cause sync issues given Zen's odd loop timing.

Titan Two has full support for XIM APEX at all Response Rates, as well as a bunch of other stuff Zen can't do like Computer Vision (search for XIM APEX vs Cronus Zen vs Titan Two).

XIM APEX simply plugs into Titan Two (or the other way around for expert-level stuff) and Titan Two into the console or computer. XIM handles the m/kb, Titan Two handles mods, macros and additional input devices e.g a wheel or HOTAS.

XIM APEX and Titan Two go hand in glove. Zen should not enter the conversation.
« Last Edit: 04:54 PM - 09/14/20 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline InterVirus

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: InterVirus
« Reply #6 on: 06:39 AM - 09/18/20 »
Mods confirmed in the discord they will have a firmware update in the future to support Xim. In the end I agree with everything you said and your little write on the forum up when the Zen was in Beta was genius! T2 and Xim are the way to go end of story.

Offline Trevor Phil

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:47 AM - 09/30/20 »
I heard they are compatible but usually there is less constraints by using titan two instead of the cronus zen.