XIM Community

My Xim3 And My PS3  (Read 3638 times)

Offline five4time9champs

• View Profile
Re: My Xim3 And My PS3
« Reply #15 on: 02:19 PM - 02/12/11 »
Can someone link me to what it is I need to buy in order to make the XIM3 work with the PS3? I'm getting conflicting results using Google  :-\

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042SB2I0/ref=oss_product

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wired-Controller-Black/dp/B003ZSN600/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1297541902&sr=1-1

and course the xim3. once the store fukkn opens hahahah

Offline hongsaiyuk

• Noclass whatsoever...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01:16 PM - 02/14/11 »
Bless is still makin noobs rage quit with it... @#$% nagger...   ;D

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
« Reply #17 on: 06:54 AM - 02/15/11 »
Probably one of THE funniest bits I've heard when on PS3....hands down.  Every time we play, at some point he breaks it out and it's still @#$% funny. 

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #18 on: 08:05 AM - 02/15/11 »
bless have you tried using the xim3 on the ps3 just with KB/M + xbox controller ? anyone? don't you get any power from the usb issues?
soon..

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #19 on: 10:27 PM - 02/15/11 »
thank you for the input bless! what ps3 do you have? mine's a fat 40GB,the firsts and onlys  ;D
well its still fat but does have 500Gb, 7 port hub and even a triple fan air extraction thing on it.
i have a Bluetooth MS Keyboard and Mouse on the ps3 since i got it.. bought'em when wireless appeared here. ah Bluetooth  ::) wireless yet has the same results as wired tech.
soon..

Offline gamer154

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03:14 PM - 02/16/11 »
Hey Bless, can you map you're triggers on XIM3? For some reason RT and LT is not working, maybe it is my controller but can you confirm that are you able to map RT and LT in you're XIM3? Please reply asap and thanks in advance.

Offline JerginsSoft

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08:34 AM - 02/17/11 »
Hey Bless, can you map you're triggers on XIM3? For some reason RT and LT is not working, maybe it is my controller but can you confirm that are you able to map RT and LT in you're XIM3? Please reply asap and thanks in advance.

Any button can be mapped except the PS button, but the home button on the xbox functions the same way.

Offline five4time9champs

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12:56 PM - 02/17/11 »
Bless is still makin noobs rage quit with it... @#$% nagger...   ;D

i played with bless yesterday and noobs were rage quitting but thats cus i was on too. so i take half the credit,then credit half my half to the EAgle eye hahaha

. Hey bless post up your g500 settings and xim3 settings so i can just try them to see if they work for me and adjust as i go.

g500 settings...
dpi:5700 i know that much
sen:???
accel:???
poll rate:???

xim3 settings:

Thanks in advance and ill see you on ps3 later...

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03:40 PM - 02/17/11 »
I THINK THE FACT THAT XIM2 LEFT AND RIGHT TRIGGER DONT WORK ON THE PHYSICAL CONTROLLER TO TRY AND BIND THEM ON THE XIM3 SHOULD BE STICKED SOMEWHERE. I SEE THIS QUESTION COMING UP ALL OVER.

Gamer the LT And RT can be binded but if your using your xim2 as your xbox input controller then those buttons wont work.  You need to connect your xim2 to your pc and your xim3 then run the xim2 software and hit the key that you have bind in the xim software that will trigger the LT and RT.  Or do what i did and just buy a regular microsoft wired xbox controller.

five my settings for bo are

G500  1000hz, 5700dpi, Sens 5 accell 0  but the sens and accell in setpoint only effect windows not xim.
Xim3  Primary Sens 6.00  2ndary - 8.00 Acell 0

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01:26 AM - 02/18/11 »
The left and right trigger on your xim2 will only work when the software is running. This is possible while using the xim3. Once you config is set up you won't need the software running to continue using your xim2 as the authentication controller for xim3.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline rtmoose

• MVP
  • yea... its how those frenchies used to say my name
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 03:01 PM - 02/18/11 »
bless i read the new TOS in depth

they are cutting out all 3rd party adapters

bye bye xim on ps3

get an xbox.. follow me to the dark side

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to write this, my husband Technogiant as gone out of the room, can you send him this xbox thing quickly he's driving me up the wall. thanks

i5-2500k - p8p67 rev3 - radeon HD6850 - 8GB corsair ram @ 1600mhz - WD caviar Black SATA III

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #26 on: 07:08 PM - 02/18/11 »
bless i read the new TOS in depth

they are cutting out all 3rd party adapters

bye bye xim on ps3

get an xbox.. follow me to the dark side

i've read it too and did not see anything that points that out, can you show where does it say that?
soon..

Offline syn45

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09:53 PM - 02/18/11 »
First let me say that I'm very sorry for posting this here, but u all seem to be very in the know. I have both Xbox and ps3 and a xim2. I just purchased a bare xim1 for ps3. But do I really need it? Or can u use a xim2 on ps3? I also cannot find the highly recommended blazepro adapter for the xim1 to purchase. Thanks for any info. Again, sorry for butting in

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #28 on: 10:10 PM - 02/18/11 »
why don't you sell the xim1 and the xim2 and just buy a xim3 that works on both?
soon..

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
« Reply #29 on: 11:29 AM - 02/19/11 »
Moose: 

"You agree that you will not use any unauthorized hardware, including peripherals not sold or licensed by a Sony company such as, by way of example only, non-licensed game enhancement devices, controllers, adapters and power supply devices (collectively, "Non-Licensed Peripherals") or software to access or use Sony Online Services or any content or service provided on or through Sony Online Services."

It's purely for litigation.  Not that they're going to disable.  I'm sure their goal isn't to shut down Mad Catz or Blue Jeans HDMI cables.  It's a broad statement they're trying to lump a lot into. 

Did I miss anything?

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck