XIM Community

Rainbow six new aim mechanic  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Fearenity.

• View Profile
Rainbow six new aim mechanic
« on: 11:58 PM - 08/20/20 »
Ubisoft announced a new aim mechanic in the next season they have given different senstivity levels for the new sights and new zoom levels . How will that work on the xim itself

Offline Fearenity.

• View Profile
Re: Rainbow six new aim mechanic
« Reply #1 on: 11:59 PM - 08/20/20 »

Offline Fearenity.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:00 AM - 08/21/20 »
Devs please tell how would we calculate this and how would it work

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:44 PM - 08/21/20 »
I think the mechanics of R6 is already on puh.
PS5 withe Samsung 980 Pro 1TB be quiet! MC1 Cooler// XBox Series X// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// beyerdynamic MMX Gen.2// Sennheiser Game One// Fritzbox 6591//  2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Hero// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline Naj

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
« Reply #4 on: 09:43 PM - 08/24/20 »
If they make a ST hopefully it's one with micro aim  like the first version .7 had .

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:09 AM - 09/10/20 »
today the update is here, with the new mechanics.
PS5 withe Samsung 980 Pro 1TB be quiet! MC1 Cooler// XBox Series X// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// beyerdynamic MMX Gen.2// Sennheiser Game One// Fritzbox 6591//  2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Hero// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline 50CAL

• YouTube.com/R6SAVAGEGgEz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel R6 Savage
  • Gamertag: BattlEyeTM
  • PSN ID: BadAssBoost
« Reply #6 on: 01:53 PM - 09/10/20 »
What is the PS4 FOV? 60?
Welcome to visit my YouTube channel
Search on YouTube.com/R6SavageGgEz or click the link below ;)

Offline AP3X-LegioN

• ALL AIM, NO BRAIN!
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: AP3X-LegioN__
« Reply #7 on: 09:22 AM - 09/11/20 »
idk what are you people crying about... game feels identical to me how it felt before update. If you have problems with micro movement add some smoothing. I run 12000dpi and 20 smoothing and it feels great.
PS4 PRO 2TB SSHD | XIM APEX | G502 SE White | RedThunder K50 Keypad | Turtle Beach Elite Tac Pro | Corsair HS35 | Samsung S27E330H 27"

16000DP Sync Off for Life!!!

Offline Acapella

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:46 PM - 09/11/20 »
idk what are you people crying about... game feels identical to me how it felt before update. If you have problems with micro movement add some smoothing. I run 12000dpi and 20 smoothing and it feels great.
people arenít crying, the game mechanics have changed measurably. At least on Xbox 100 100 50, which is supposed to be the same as 100 100 100 was, is about 13-14% slower in terms of cm/360. When you turn your ads up to and above 100 the deadzones are definitely affected and furthermore there is a new max turn speed not currently utilised by the current ST. Unfortunately none of these issues can be fixed by running 20 smoothing, and given that R6 is probably the 3rd most popular game for ximmers people are requesting a new ST.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:18 PM - 09/11/20 »
We've been anticipating this update, if there are changes the ST will be updated.

Note that there is a bug reported in this update that changes your in-game sensitivity after the game is closed. (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2268722-Ads)

There has been a second bug in the game since launch that makes slider settings slightly different between after they are adjusted and when the game is started next. The effect is noticeable when adjusting dead zone, I don't recall if it would be with sensitivity. It would be nice if they could put out a hotfix for this one.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline k2ifx

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:08 PM - 09/11/20 »
Yeah this new update jacked it up for me

My aim can be fine one game and then in the next it feels as if my sensitivity was cut in half or crazy all over the place

Tried default 50 and 200 in

Offline Naj

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
« Reply #11 on: 07:44 AM - 09/12/20 »
We've been anticipating this update, if there are changes the ST will be updated.

Note that there is a bug reported in this update that changes your in-game sensitivity after the game is closed. (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2268722-Ads)

There has been a second bug in the game since launch that makes slider settings slightly different between after they are adjusted and when the game is started next. The effect is noticeable when adjusting dead zone, I don't recall if it would be with sensitivity. It would be nice if they could put out a hotfix for this one.
You should make a ST with micro aim in . That was amazing .

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:06 AM - 09/12/20 »

Offline Giantman12345

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01:28 PM - 09/12/20 »
Sens Calculator
https://kurtextrem.de/sens.html
Thanks sort of helped, something still feels odd tho

Offline 50CAL

• YouTube.com/R6SAVAGEGgEz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel R6 Savage
  • Gamertag: BattlEyeTM
  • PSN ID: BadAssBoost
« Reply #14 on: 08:41 AM - 09/14/20 »
Unfortunately the sens calculator doesn't work as intended if there's a in-game bug messing around.
Welcome to visit my YouTube channel
Search on YouTube.com/R6SavageGgEz or click the link below ;)