XIM Community

Rainbow Six ST  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Giantman12345

• View Profile
Rainbow Six ST
« on: 01:32 PM - 09/12/20 »
I'm not not asking for a retrain or not a retrain, as others have already done so.

This would.be unorthodox but what about trial if you are retraining the st on maybe a generic preset (create another one) and then wait for the opinions from the users here and then officially role it out if it's a success.

For the less advanced users who don't use this forum, they will simply update their manager, and as the old translator would say it's outdated so they would delete it and transfer the settings to the next st, if there is problems and they can't get them back then they would probably be pissed.

« Last Edit: 06:34 AM - 09/13/20 by Unknown123456 »

Offline Acapella

• View Profile
Re: Rainbow Six ST
« Reply #1 on: 12:14 AM - 09/13/20 »
I'm not nor asking for a retrain or not a retrain, as others have already done so.

This would.be unorthodox but what about trial if you are retraining the st on maybe a generic preset (create another one) and then wait for the opinions from the users here and then officially role it out if it's a success.

For the less advanced users who don't use this forum, they will simply update their manager, and as the old translator would say it's outdated so they would delete it and transfer the settings to the next st, if there is problems and they can't get them back then they would probably be pissed.
i second this, would save a lot of complaints

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 12:25 AM - 09/13/20 »
It sounds like there may be another update coming due to in-game sensitivity issues as reported by another community member. We'd like to verify that.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
« Reply #3 on: 12:41 AM - 09/14/20 »
It sounds like there may be another update coming due to in-game sensitivity issues as reported by another community member. We'd like to verify that.

There is a bug now in siege everytime you close the app your sensitivity for ads goes back to 50.. and the ads aim mechanic for sure change a lot.
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 1000 HZ
Glorious Model O : 12000 DPI and 4000 DPI on 1000 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism
Audio Technica AD700x with Antlion Modmic and MixAmp TR

Offline 50CAL

• YouTube.com/R6SAVAGEGgEz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel R6 Savage
  • Gamertag: BattlEyeTM
  • PSN ID: BadAssBoost
« Reply #4 on: 08:25 AM - 09/14/20 »

There is a bug now in siege everytime you close the app your sensitivity for ads goes back to 50.. and the ads aim mechanic for sure change a lot.

This explains why there is no consistency at all.
Welcome to visit my YouTube channel
Search on YouTube.com/R6SavageGgEz or click the link below ;)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #5 on: 10:25 AM - 09/14/20 »
This explains why there is no consistency at all.

This statement sums up Ubisoft.

Offline Naj

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
« Reply #6 on: 05:36 PM - 09/15/20 »
When can we expect a update.  Siege this feels off for me . Would really love a ST with micro aim if possible

Offline k2ifx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:35 PM - 09/15/20 »
Honestly thinking about selling the xim at the point since the shadow legacy ads update

I can honestly aim better with the controller compared to using the mouse with xim because the aim is jacked up regardless what sensitivity I choose
« Last Edit: 09:55 PM - 09/16/20 by k2ifx »

Offline Naj

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
« Reply #8 on: 11:23 PM - 09/15/20 »
Honestly thinking about selling the xim at the point since the shadow legacy ads update

I can honestly aim better with the controller again compared to using the mouse with him because the aim is jacked up regardless what sensitivity I choose

Trust me lol I always feel like going back to controller. 

Offline Giantman12345

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:56 PM - 09/15/20 »
I'm better with controller aswell, on seige I've reached diamond 2 seasons on controller but it's just not comfortable at all due to pains I get in my hands. On mnk I've never passed plat 1

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #10 on: 10:24 AM - 09/16/20 »
When can we expect a update.  Siege this feels off for me . Would really love a ST with micro aim if possible

We are looking for this next.

Offline 50CAL

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:42 PM - 09/17/20 »
I'm better with controller aswell, on seige I've reached diamond 2 seasons on controller but it's just not comfortable at all due to pains I get in my hands. On mnk I've never passed plat 1
Lol That's funny how similar our situation is .. I picked up Xim when my thumbs didn't function. Now I feel ok with aim + movement but not as comfortable as I used to be with controller. I also hit diamond plenty of times more times with controller vs xim but I did solo q to diamond twice, in one season.. using xim (EU then NA) only solo queued once with the controller up to diamond.

Every new season getting harder because everyone improves

Offline Giantman12345

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:19 PM - 09/17/20 »
Lol That's funny how similar our situation is .. I picked up Xim when my thumbs didn't function. Now I feel ok with aim + movement but not as comfortable as I used to be with controller. I also hit diamond plenty of times more times with controller vs xim but I did solo q to diamond twice, in one season.. using xim (EU then NA) only solo queued once with the controller up to diamond.

Yeah, it's why I'm not quick to jump to any conclusion if one person using this, and other using that. Alot of times it's not even about the game. That youtuber saucy Dave, he's a champ player with mouse and keyboard and I'd say he's also a champ player with controller, but he just prefers the mouse and keyboard for a comfortability standpoint.

Offline 50CAL

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12:36 PM - 09/19/20 »

Yeah, it's why I'm not quick to jump to any conclusion if one person using this, and other using that. Alot of times it's not even about the game. That youtuber saucy Dave, he's a champ player with mouse and keyboard and I'd say he's also a champ player with controller, but he just prefers the mouse and keyboard for a comfortability standpoint.
Wanna see a good controller player.. Royal Penguinxx on YouTube. He clapping PC pro players with his controller.

I get your point, You have to have so much more than just aim in this game. Brain, Teamwork etc. Of course good aim doesn't hurt anyone but your opponents lol!

Admin