XIM Community

Ps5 & xim apex compatibility  (Read 104133 times)

Offline ioop16

• View Profile
Re: Ps5 & xim apex compatibility
« Reply #240 on: 02:48 PM - 12/23/20 »
ok we will wait few months and follow update :) thanks

Offline ramdi

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 07:43 AM - 09/14/21 »
No news?

Offline iTz-TeaBagger

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: iTz-TeaBagger
« Reply #242 on: 11:44 AM - 10/06/21 »
Can we please find out a way to use xim on PS5 games? I'm literally considering buying an XBOX at this point.

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
« Reply #243 on: 08:12 PM - 10/06/21 »
Can we please find out a way to use xim on PS5 games? I'm literally considering buying an XBOX at this point.

Remote play or the third party controller work around for games that don't force dualsense

Other than that nothing you can do until one of the new hardware devices are tested.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=96393.0

Offline Crazyboy123

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Crazyboy129
  • PSN ID: Crazy boy 178
« Reply #244 on: 07:16 AM - 10/07/21 »

Remote play or the third party controller work around for games that don't force dualsense

Other than that nothing you can do until one of the new hardware devices are tested.

What are the new Devices and when are y’all gonna test them out? And btw a new ps5 update dropped today

Offline ragenrok

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: D Warrior
« Reply #245 on: 07:18 AM - 10/07/21 »

What are the new Devices and when are y’all gonna test them out? And btw a new ps5 update dropped today

All the info we have is in the link he posted, all we can do is stay patient and wait as the encryption on these new controllers is alot tougher than previous generations.

Offline bluenose72

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 02:04 PM - 10/11/21 »
Would I be right in assuming that the release of 3rd party ps5 controllers will be the only way around this?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #247 on: 07:01 PM - 10/11/21 »

It's a USB adapter where you'd plug it into the PS5 and then a XIM, Titan, etc. into it. They claim it enables all games on PS5. They said the would be sending us a sample in a couple weeks.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ges_y

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ges_y
« Reply #248 on: 09:06 AM - 10/12/21 »
Hi OBsIV
Just to confirm that the xim apex competitor : Reasnow S1 has managed to add PS5 support officially  for daulsence and PS5 games version . So , it's going to be any good news for the future ?

Offline ThisGuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IIxxThisGuyxxII
  • PSN ID: IIThisGuyII
« Reply #249 on: 09:20 AM - 10/12/21 »
Hi OBsIV
Just to confirm that the xim apex competitor : Reasnow S1 has managed to add PS5 support officially  for daulsence and PS5 games version . So , it's going to be any good news for the future ?

Very interesting news. When did this happen? I checked their forum and no mention of it. It says to use remote play just like every other converter/adapter. So when was this announced?
Razer Viper Ultimate-Azeron Gamepad-Xbox Series X-PS5

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: 10:47 AM - 10/12/21 »
Yea I don't see any news like that on any of the companies websites. Titan, reasnow, cronus etc etc.

That type of news would be huge and circulating all throughout these products websites. I just don't see it.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #251 on: 10:50 AM - 10/12/21 »
Yea I don't see any news like that on any of the companies websites. Titan, reasnow, cronus etc etc.

That type of news would be huge and circulating all throughout these products websites. I just don't see it.

This company only reached out to us so far. When I asked them why, they said that they wanted to work with us first because of our popularity. Also, because we are a reputable company that wouldn't cheat them in some way (which is true). They are concerned about theft so they are getting their initial batch ready first before announce. We will be getting one of these samples.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 01:33 PM - 10/12/21 »

This company only reached out to us so far. When I asked them why, they said that they wanted to work with us first because of our popularity. Also, because we are a reputable company that wouldn't cheat them in some way (which is true). They are concerned about theft so they are getting their initial batch ready first before announce. We will be getting one of these samples.

That's amazing and a solid choice on their part. Well deserved on your part because it's true. If I were in their shoes I'd have gone with xim as well for those same reasons.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
« Reply #253 on: 01:54 PM - 10/13/21 »

I hope this works out.  I’ve tried to get used to a controller for these games but no matter how much I try I just can’t get comfortable using sticks in FPS games.  It worked so dam good for my PS4 pro so I was hoping it would just carry over to the 5.  I understand it will take some time to get things right with new hardware but just hope that it does end up working.

I went from playing multiplayer almost all the time to barely playing much anymore.

Offline xXLuciferXx

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 04:09 PM - 10/13/21 »
What is the probability that this USb stick will be available for purchase at the launch of BF2042?

Admin