XIM Community

COD: Modern Warfare II & Xim Apex  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Sonicspinner

• View Profile
COD: Modern Warfare II & Xim Apex
« on: 01:18 AM - 06/10/22 »
So, finally the COD MW II was revealed yesterday, and it got me thinking.

and hoping that the beta access will work with the PS remote trick, unlike last year where it didn work.untill the final game rls came out.

and regarding Xim apex, i guess beloader/beloader pro + xim apex ( remote trick ) is still the way to go.

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
Re: COD: Modern Warfare II & Xim Apex
« Reply #1 on: 02:27 AM - 06/10/22 »
hoping that the beta access will work with the PS remote trick, unlike last year where it didn work.untill the final game rls came out.

and regarding Xim apex, i guess beloader/beloader pro + xim apex ( remote trick ) is still the way to go.

Yeah hopefully it works, but if it doesn't then you could just play the PS4 version for XIM or just use native KB/M on the PS5 version @ 120 FPS.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline Sonicspinner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:42 AM - 06/10/22 »
hoping that the beta access will work with the PS remote trick, unlike last year where it didn work.untill the final game rls came out.

Yeah hopefully it works, but if it doesn't then you could just play the PS4 version for XIM or just use native KB/M on the PS5 version @ 120 FPS.

Absolutely!

i remember last year i struggled alot with finding my aim and such with nativ kb/mouse on cod vanguard.
i always missed my  shot, at some times it was so hilarious, that i shot enemies all around him like in a cartoon,.

all these years with a kb/mouse adapter i guess, i kinda subconsiously got used that, where as nativ kb/mouse feels more free like on a pc.
and this all due to the aim assist i suppose? even thouht i have never felt that aim assist, where it pulls my aim towards the enemy.  i dont know really.

either way, im glad we got xim & beloader.

Offline synthetik

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: rNshank
« Reply #3 on: 12:49 AM - 06/11/22 »
Not gaming on PC with actual keyboard/mouse for a while and only using XIM (on console and PC) definitely reduces your native kb/m skills over time. You should always try multiple inputs depending on the game, imo. For example, Apex on PC works best with native kb/m. xim apex while on pc helped slightly with CQ gun fights but felt worse for overall aim. I felt free when I switched back to native!

COD feels great with xim apex on pc and console for me, on the other hand.

Sidenote: I just got my PS5 working tonight with Remote Play and it works great so far. I hope it works with MW2!

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:50 AM - 06/11/22 »
There will be new aim mechanics your best bet is to go native till they release the ST hopefully the devs do the beta cause you know COD isn't changing there mechanics from beta

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:07 AM - 06/11/22 »
There will be new aim mechanics your best bet is to go native till they release the ST hopefully the devs do the beta cause you know COD isn't changing there mechanics from beta

It often takes longer to create the smart translation for a new game than it does for the beta to end, and look mechanics can change from the beta to the full release. So an ST for the beta version is most likely not happening. Normally on alpha and beta versions we just find an ST from another game (probably another recent CoD game) that seems to work well.

Offline Sonicspinner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05:53 AM - 06/20/22 »
since its MW 2019 base, i guess we can use that ST.

only time will tell

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:32 AM - 06/20/22 »

Nope, new engine for MWII/Warzone II means new look machanics.

Offline nsignific

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:45 PM - 06/20/22 »

i remember last year i struggled alot with finding my aim and such with nativ kb/mouse on cod vanguard.
i always missed my  shot, at some times it was so hilarious, that i shot enemies all around him like in a cartoon,.

all these years with a kb/mouse adapter i guess, i kinda subconsiously got used that, where as nativ kb/mouse feels more free like on a pc.
and this all due to the aim assist i suppose? even thouht i have never felt that aim assist, where it pulls my aim towards the enemy.  i dont know really.

either way, im glad we got xim & beloader.

It's not just aim assist, native mouse support in COD on consoles is complete @#$% and nothing like the PC.
I play CW and WW2 on PC regularly and it's infinitely better than native support for mouse on consoles.

Offline nsignific

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:48 PM - 06/20/22 »

only time will tell

I've been using MW19 STs across MW, CW and now Vanguard and it's perfect (for me).

I kind of like the consistency, since I play all three games regularly, and love having one ST that fits them all.

Hopefully this continues with MWII.

Offline Sonicspinner

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06:51 AM - 06/21/22 »

only time will tell

I've been using MW19 STs across MW, CW and now Vanguard and it's perfect (for me).

I kind of like the consistency, since I play all three games regularly, and love having one ST that fits them all.

Hopefully this continues with MWII.

the same here!

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08:58 PM - 06/23/22 »
Game will have zero skill gap. Devs are a bunch of babysitting heathens.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #12 on: 03:44 AM - 06/25/22 »
Game will have zero skill gap. Devs are a bunch of babysitting heathens.
Agreed. The game is now utter shite.
When CoD was at its best players competed against each other. Combat Records were front and centre. Leaderboards were highlighted. Lobbies stayed together. Now, players have to compete against the Devs: strict SBMM and watered-down Prestigeing virtually eliminates progression; maps, field upgrades and streaks are designed to punish aggressive players and protect campers. CoD is a pathetic shadow of its former self.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Admin