XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Scroll down/up on ADS not working (Xim Apex + Razer DA 2, R6, PS4)  (Read 36 times)

Offline irlandali

• View Profile
Hi eveyone

I love the product and the community spirit on the forum so I wanted to ask for help.

I used to play PS4 R6 Siege with Hori Pro and I was able to set scroll down/up for lean right/left.

When I moved to Xim Apex, scroll down is not working on ADS mode. I can use scroll down and up for different buttons on hip mode but on ADS mode, it doesn't work.

- I've tried different mouses but it didn't make any difference.
- I also changed the scroll down/up to my usual L3(Q) R3(E) buttons on Razer settings but it didn't fix the problem on ADS mode although it works on hip mode. 

I assume this is a software problem rather than a hardware problem.

Any chance you can fix the issue or show me how to fix it on settings?

Thanks a lot,

PS: I found this topic as well: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=64565.0
« Last Edit: 02:04 PM - 08/02/20 by OBsIV »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Welcome to the community. When you use the scroll up/down on your mouse, do you see Manager display that (like when you press a button and you see the button in Manager)?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline irlandali

• View Profile
Thanks OBsIV

Yes on the manager, I can set the button as scroll down/up but it doesn't work in the game.

I have tried macros on my mouse to trigger the lean buttons but it still doesn't work.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
If I remember right Siege may not like XIMs button hold time. Some actions like this require a longer hold time than is sent from the wheel.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin