XIM Community

[ACTIVE] ADS trouble PS4 xim apex  (Read 80 times)

Offline rlsnk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Rlsnk
  • PSN ID: Rlsnk
[ACTIVE] ADS trouble PS4 xim apex
« on: 05:36 AM - 07/29/20 »
Hello everyone,

Recently I have encountered a problem when I want to use the ADS configured on my right click.

I have a razer naga mouse set to 1000Hz and 800dpi or 12000dpi, my xim apex is set to 1000Hz. When I play multiple games like COD MW, Apex and recently Rogue Company I have my ADS not performing well. When I want to use the ADS configured on my right click, it starts and stops even though my right click remains pressed.

At the beginning I had no problem of this kind but since then I have the impression that it is getting worse and worse, I tested with several config and the problem is still present.

My actual config on COD:MW
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [MJfame Warzone] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Has someone already had this problem ? Is there a solution ?

Thank you in advance for your help.
« Last Edit: 09:32 AM - 07/29/20 by mist4fun »

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: ADS trouble PS4 xim apex
« Reply #1 on: 09:32 AM - 07/29/20 »
Welcome to the community. Usually this is a sign that the mouse button switch is starting to fail. Does it help if ADS is assigned to another mouse or a keyboard button? Testing another mouse could be just as useful if one is available.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Stuhtz

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] ADS trouble PS4 xim apex
« Reply #2 on: 12:20 AM - 07/31/20 »
having same problems

Offline rlsnk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Rlsnk
  • PSN ID: Rlsnk
« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:42 AM »
Hello,

Thanks for your quick response and sorry for my response time. I did a test with another razer deathadder v2 mouse and the problem is still present.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 09:31 AM »
With the mouse button out of the way I would check these areas next:

- Connect controller directly to console to charge while XIM and hub are disconnected.
- Create a new config and test using default settings. This can reveal button conflicts with the current config.
- Test other data cables with the controller. An odd cause but this has fixed this issue in the past for others.
- Test against power. To do this connect APEX to the console with only the controller attached to the hub leaving port 1 and 2 empty. After XIM startup connect only the mouse to test.
- Test mouse in other hub ports

Could you please share your setup so we can learn more about the issue? Please include both the brand and model.

mouse: Razer Naga, Deathadder
keyboard:
extras: extended usb cables, third party usb hub, usb switch, titan or cronus device?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin