XIM Community

Rogue Company (beta) Advanced config 03082020  (Read 4247 times)

Online locojo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CexyJo
Re: Rogue Company (beta) Advanced config 30072020
« Reply #30 on: 01:14 PM - 08/01/20 »
Just a little project Iím working on, will keep this post updated with any changes I make. If this helps anyone or if youíve made some tweaks youíd like to share Iíd love to hear some feedback :)  It might not be perfect but hereís proof that itís at least usable https://imgur.com/gallery/3oholQV

ST - DOOM (the old 2016 one)
1000hz mouse
1000hz xim
12k dpi

Hip
Sync default
Smoothing 1
X/y 0.89
Steady aim 2.0
Boost 240
SAB 35
Use hip translator
Hip curve - RML #2

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACBLIJYg4SETIUUhdyHbIg0iPyJxIqMjByM5I2sjnSPPJAEkZSSXJMkk+yUtJV8lkSX1JicmWSaLJr0m7ychJ1MntyfpKBsoTSh/KLEo4ykVKUcpqynEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Ads (you need to make your own sub config)
Sync default
Smoothing 3
X/y 0.89
Steady aim 2.4
Boost 125
SAB 30
Important >>> use ADS translator
ADS curve - RML #2

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACBLIJYg4SETIUUhdyHbIg0iPyJxIqMjByM5I2sjnSPPJAEkZSSXJMkk+yUtJV8lkSX1JicmWSaLJr0m7ychJ1MntyfpKBsoTSh/KLEo4ykVKUcpqynEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC <<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

In game settings
10 hoz
10 vert
0% boost
1 multiplier
85 scope
85 scope

Full config code

>>> XIM APEX [Rogue test] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOQAwADgAMAA0AAAAFABSAG8AZwB1AGUAIAB0AGUAcwB0aggGAAEAAAAAAAAABgBIAGkAcAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAImAFkAAQAAAAEAAAAAFADwgACBLIJYg4SETIUUhdyHbIg0iPyJxIqMjByM5I2sjnSPPJAEkZSSXJMkk+yUtJV8lkSX1JicmWSaLJr0m7ychJ1MntyfpKBsoTSh/KLEo4ykVKUcpqynEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAjAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmBAfAJhAUAQZRBACGIgY0BgIGECYwJqAWYgZQhlAgAAAAAAAGQCZAJiEGIQAAB8AQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHABBAGkAbQAgAEQAbwB3AG4AIABTAGkAZwBoAHQAAUACAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAQQBEAFMBAEACAABCAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAB1gBZAAEAAAADAAABABgAgoAAgSyCWIOEhEyFFIXch2yINIj8icSKjIwcjOSNrI50jzyQBJGUklyTJJPslLSVfJZEl9SYnJlkmiya9Ju8nISdTJ7cn6SgbKE0ofyixKOMpFSlHKaspxCnEKcQpxAnECcQJxAnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHgECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJgQHwCYQFAEGUQQAhiIGNAYCBhAmMCagFmIGUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAYhBiEAAAfAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoAUwBuAGkAcABlAQB8AgAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdsAWQABAAAAAQAAAQAAAPoAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYEB8AmEBQBBlEEAIYiBjQGAgYQJjAmoBZiBlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIQYhAAAHwBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMwABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADQAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Havenít tried this since it looks a bit insane for me with all the features lol. Seems like youíre getting good feedback. I love this game and I play on the BO4 ST and it works fine. But Iíll give this a go when I get home.

Offline Brooker88

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06:01 PM - 08/02/20 »
No idea what they did with the update but it's been a few days now and something just feels so off, I feel like there's really strong aim assist and I struggle to pull my aim down. Tried so many configs just can't get this right at all

Offline Acapella

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12:38 AM - 08/03/20 »
No idea what they did with the update but it's been a few days now and something just feels so off, I feel like there's really strong aim assist and I struggle to pull my aim down. Tried so many configs just can't get this right at all
agreed, Iíve tried making some improvements but it doesnít feel as good as it used to.

Offline Brooker88

• View Profile
Re: Rogue Company (beta) Advanced config 03082020
« Reply #33 on: 01:23 PM - 08/03/20 »
Appreciate the effort your putting into this, straight away I used my destiny config and it worked perfectly, after the update though it went downhill. Tried this and it felt a little better but something with the game is off. Trying your config that you've posted today (it looks similar to my destiny config) will report with feedback as playing for the next 4 hour.

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
« Reply #34 on: 06:29 PM - 08/04/20 »
Well, this works FAR better than the fortnite ST does.  Now i need to find an ADS config though

Offline lollie

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04:41 AM - 08/06/20 »
i also tried your ingame settings with the battlefront ST with sync common, it feels pretty good aswell. in some situations(unclose) even better.

Offline Razor

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GREATESTonEARTH
  • PSN ID: Khromatique
« Reply #36 on: 05:33 AM - 08/07/20 »
Ended up getting the game on xbox to play with friends on console and have been having a blast with this config so thank you. The hipfire accuracy upgrade on whatever gun has it is hilarious in this game with how far it can be accurate.

Also just tried the and really enjoyed how you have that sniper button setup almost like you're holding your breath in another game lol. Really helps with those headshots when you can barely see their hair and you need to fine tune real quick.
I. Love. Sniping.

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11:01 AM - 08/07/20 »
question, what am I missing to be able to put in an ADS setting on the Doom ST that just says "This game doesn't support ADS"?

The lack of one is infuriating with how slow it gets once you get the reticle remotely close to the enemy. Hipfire is great, ADS is horrid.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
« Reply #38 on: 12:07 PM - 08/07/20 »
question, what am I missing to be able to put in an ADS setting on the Doom ST that just says "This game doesn't support ADS"?

The lack of one is infuriating with how slow it gets once you get the reticle remotely close to the enemy. Hipfire is great, ADS is horrid.

You are missing a sub-config which is activated by right mouse

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #39 on: 01:32 PM - 08/07/20 »
Played this game a bit to get back in the swing of things (not been gaming for around 6 months).

Used a basic version of this config with curves etc removed. Seems fine to me, AA up close is waaay to strong in this game but i can hold my own.

https://twitter.com/ffscout_luke/status/1291387985775255552?s=19

https://twitter.com/ffscout_luke/status/1290997440938729472?s=19

Offline Acapella

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 10:22 PM - 08/07/20 »
Played this game a bit to get back in the swing of things (not been gaming for around 6 months).

Used a basic version of this config with curves etc removed. Seems fine to me, AA up close is waaay to strong in this game but i can hold my own.

https://twitter.com/ffscout_luke/status/1291387985775255552?s=19

https://twitter.com/ffscout_luke/status/1290997440938729472?s=19
knew you would be back :) have you experimented with SAB in this game? I feel like it has potential but canít quit dial in the right values.

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 08:07 PM - 08/08/20 »

Is there a particular setup that doesn't feel awful when ADS with the reticle near an opponent?

Offline Acapella

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 10:12 PM - 08/08/20 »

Is there a particular setup that doesn't feel awful when ADS with the reticle near an opponent?
not that Iíve found, your best bet is a higher boost value and/or a very steep acceleration ballistics curve. Hopefully upon full release weíll get an AA slider, most of the issues I have are caused by the absurdly strong rotational aim assist too :(

Offline Acapella

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 06:19 AM - 08/09/20 »

create a new subconfig with right mouse as activation. Under AIM settings select use ads translator.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #44 on: 08:33 AM - 08/09/20 »
Just as a heads up

Using ads translator or hip translator will not make a difference in an ST that does not have separate aim mechanics for each event.

Given Doom has no ads page as default suggests there is no difference.