XIM Community

PS4 with Logitech G pro wireless APEX LEGENDS  (Read 102 times)

Offline Nirgabriel

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Gabobarbaftw
PS4 with Logitech G pro wireless APEX LEGENDS
« on: 01:00 AM - 07/22/20 »
Iím using this mouse and itís way far better than the other I try before, but still off on AIM, Iím not bad con aim at all... I know it, but itís so hard to handle a good recoil on apex legend, specially with havoc. Iíve see many videos of people just hiring so smoothly with r99 and every weapon on the game. I just donít know what else to do here, after a year using apex XIM I think I need help or Iím going to brake this thing lol. Iíve try every single configuration on YouTube and sucks... I hoping someone just here with PS4 and the same mouse as me can help me out. Please

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PS4 with Logitech G pro wireless APEX LEGENDS
« Reply #1 on: 01:48 AM - 07/22/20 »
Hey,

my assumption is that you use a sensitivity that isnt optimized to your dexterity. Most people tend to play with sensitivities that are way too high for them with the reason "well i have to be able to quickly turn around". Higher sensitivities make it hard to control weapon recoil plus most people dont have the dexterity to aim accuratly with higher sensitivities.
Given that you already tried so many different settings and none of them did the trick for you i assume thats what your problem is (since you most likely always kept your sensitivity when using new settings).

Try this guide here and stick to your new sensitivity for at least a few days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VJZiolzaI4
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Nirgabriel

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Gabobarbaftw
« Reply #2 on: 08:50 AM - 07/22/20 »
Yes this is subjective, itís about to feeling confortable, and each person have their own configuration most likely. For me, my example, I like mine on general, but my final aim sucks, recoil itís far away from impossible to make it perfectly, and I know Iím more than capable to achieve.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #3 on: 10:09 AM - 07/22/20 »
There is next to no recoil in this game.

Go to firing range. Hold trigger with the r99 close to wall.

Try again with slight pull down for only first half of clip is required.

Its a laser.

Use strafe up left or up right too and its even easier.

Admin