XIM Community

Xim4 on PC for Modern Warfare.  (Read 1143 times)

Offline relindwto6

• View Profile
Xim4 on PC for Modern Warfare.
« on: 12:35 AM - 07/06/20 »
I want to use the Xim4 to enable the aim assist. Before you tell me I am trash or garbage or whatever just know I don't care. Been using AA for console for years so I will not start caring about the morality of using it for PC. That being said would it work if I used a wired Xbox controller? It is not working with my PS4 controller so far. When I plug in the Xim the COD menu pops up to switch to Mouse/Keyboard. The PC recognizes it as a controller but in game it does not recognize it as being connected at all.
*spam removed*

Offline thisisdonniejj

• View Profile
Re: Xim4 on PC for Modern Warfare.
« Reply #1 on: 03:07 PM - 08/03/20 »
any solution?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:10 AM - 08/07/20 »
Welcome to the community. XIM does not support PC as a gaming platform but some players have been able to use XIM in their PC game by using a Microsoft wireless Xbox One controller with their XIM. Third party controllers are not supported.

With that said you may encounter performance issues using XIM on a PC due to PC game look mechanics being different from their console versions. Using APEX at 1000hz on PC may cause performance issues as well. Using APEX at 125hz on PC may be required.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Sk8freestyle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:23 PM - 08/17/20 »
Mine works fine. Make sure xbox one controller is plugged into xim before you plug it into the PC . When you plug the xim into the pc you should hear the connected device tone and it should tell you, you have plugged in a xbox one controller, if not maybe need to update drivers for connecting xbox one controller to pc i know i had to download a driver at one time search Google.
Make sure in game settings you switch it from using mouse and keyboard as default and tell the game to use controller instead.

Admin