XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Xim 4 no hace nada el teclado y mouse  (Read 134 times)

Offline jsl30081995

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Juansebastianarg
Hello people the xim worked perfectly for me now it does nothing when you pressed the mouse or keyboard this is on ps4 pro.  A week ago it worked I left it there and I grabbed it again and it doesn't work.  Connect via Bluetooth !!!

Hola  gente el xim me funcionaba perfectamente ahora no hace nada cuando apretó el mouse o teclado esto es en ps4 pro. Hace una semana funcionaba lo dejé ahí y lo volví agarrar y no funciona. Conectar por Bluetooth !!!
« Last Edit: 09:12 AM - 07/01/20 by mist4fun »

Offline jsl30081995

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Juansebastianarg
Xim 4 no hace nada el teclado y mouse -
« Reply #1 on: 09:28 PM - 06/30/20 »
Hello people the xim worked perfectly for me now it does nothing when you pressed the mouse or keyboard this is on ps4 pro.  A week ago it worked I left it there and I grabbed it again and it doesn't work.  Connect via Bluetooth !!!

Hola  gente el xim me funcionaba perfectamente ahora no hace nada cuando apretó el mouse o teclado esto es en ps4 pro. Hace una semana funcionaba lo dejé ahí y lo volví agarrar y no funciona. Conectar por Bluetooth !!!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim 4 no hace nada el teclado y mouse
« Reply #2 on: 09:10 AM - 07/01/20 »
Is the console's communication method still set to USB? If all that has changed is time you may just need to charge the controller with the console, XIM and hub should be removed while charging. Testing other data cables could be helpful too of you have some available.

Otherwise we should start by verifying the controller is authenticating. This is needed for your mouse and keyboard to work. Can you please run this test:

Disconnect XIM4
Disconnect peripherals
Verify controller is attached to port 3
Reconnect XIM4 to console
Watch XIM startup light sequence

We're hoping to see 4 green lights during the sequence that signal the controller authenticating.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Bzrp

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Bzrp-_
Re: Xim 4 no hace nada el teclado y mouse
« Reply #3 on: 09:36 PM - 07/01/20 »
Is the console's communication method still set to USB? If all that has changed is time you may just need to charge the controller with the console, XIM and hub should be removed while charging. Testing other data cables could be helpful too of you have some available.

Otherwise we should start by verifying the controller is authenticating. This is needed for your mouse and keyboard to work. Can you please run this test:

Disconnect XIM4
Disconnect peripherals
Verify controller is attached to port 3
Reconnect XIM4 to console
Watch XIM startup light sequence

We're hoping to see 4 green lights during the sequence that signal the controller authenticating.

he light sequence was

Red
Green
cyan
green flickering

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] Xim 4 no hace nada el teclado y mouse
« Reply #4 on: 09:16 AM - 07/02/20 »
Unfortunately it looks like the controller isn't being authenticated with the console. Testing other data cables with the controller may help. If it doesn't, then I would try starting XIM4 with only the controller attached while testing the controller in other XIM4 ports. Again, we're hoping to see the 4 green lights at startup.

Offline Bzrp

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Bzrp-_
« Reply #5 on: 05:53 PM - 07/02/20 »
Unfortunately it looks like the controller isn't being authenticated with the console. Testing other data cables with the controller may help. If it doesn't, then I would try starting XIM4 with only the controller attached while testing the controller in other XIM4 ports. Again, we're hoping to see the 4 green lights at startup.

My English is not very good.
What do you refer to when you say controller? to dualshock 4?
so I try to start the xim4 with the keypad alone? with just one? I did not understand very well

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:07 AM - 07/03/20 »
Yes, controller is DS4.

I would try this:

1) Test other cables that can transfer data with the controller. Some cables can only transfer power.

2) Please disconnect XIM4 from the console. Next, try connecting XIM4 to the console with only the controller attached to XIM4. Watch the startup light sequence and look for 4 green lights. These lights show that the controller has authenticated. If you see these lights you can connect your mouse and keyboard next.

For reference the startup light sequence should look similar to this:

red, green, blue
red
cyan, green,
red
green, green, green, green
red