XIM Community

[ACTIVE] luz roja  (Read 43 times)

Offline Bzrp

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Bzrp-_
[ACTIVE] luz roja
« on: 11:30 PM - 06/29/20 »
when connecting my xim4 I get this section of lights. a month ago it worked now it stopped working !!
i have ps4 pro

Red Green Blue
Red
cyan, green
red, red, red

then it stays flashing red all the time
« Last Edit: 09:33 AM - 06/30/20 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: luz roja
« Reply #1 on: 09:31 AM - 06/30/20 »
It looks like your controller isn't authenticating. There is more than one cause for this but it's usually setup related. To help fix the issue can you please go through the list linked below and share the results from each step?

Some of the results will pass assuming that your non-XIM devices are working normally. We can use the combined results from each numbered step to find a solution. Please share your results in a numbered list.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=61565.0
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Bzrp

• View Profile
Re: luz roja
« Reply #2 on: 10:21 AM - 06/30/20 »
It looks like your controller isn't authenticating. There is more than one cause for this but it's usually setup related. To help fix the issue can you please go through the list linked below and share the results from each step?

Some of the results will pass assuming that your non-XIM devices are working normally. We can use the combined results from each numbered step to find a solution. Please share your results in a numbered list.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=61565.0

Hi. Thanks for answering.
I tell you; I did everything you sent me. And it remains the same.
I can use the application from the cell phone and the keyboard and the mouse and joystick appear but it does not respond.
the sequence of lights are
red, green, and blue
red red
cyan and there it is flashing red !!!

What could be the problem? a week ago I was working barbaric and now I stop walking.

It connects me by bluetooth from the cell phone and the computer but when I play any command on the joystick keyboard it does not appear that I would be pressing it !!!

Thanks for answering

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] luz roja
« Reply #3 on: 04:32 PM - 06/30/20 »
Everything passed? Some should fail if your XIM doesn't work and some should pass if your other hardware is working normally. There's more than a few causes for the issue, it's why the faq was shared. The information that you can share from the step list can help us learn more about and find a solution to the problem. Could you please share your results from the faq in a numbered list?
« Last Edit: 04:40 PM - 06/30/20 by mist4fun »
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Bzrp

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] luz roja
« Reply #4 on: 06:10 PM - 06/30/20 »
Everything passed? Some should fail if your XIM doesn't work and some should pass if your other hardware is working normally. There's more than a few causes for the issue, it's why the faq was shared. The information that you can share from the step list can help us learn more about and find a solution to the problem. Could you please share your results from the faq in a numbered list?

GOOD ASK ME TO HAVE THE LAST FIRMWARE WHEN I WANT TO UPDATE THIS PROBLEM APPEARS TO ME
https://imgur.com/9cv8RI3