XIM Community

sony nav not working when plugged in?  (Read 202 times)

Offline randomusername_LOL938338

• View Profile
sony nav not working when plugged in?
« on: 11:14 AM - 06/25/20 »
it starts up with i connect it to another usb port on the playstation just not the xim & i have tried both ports 1 and 2

Offline M_A_D_20

• View Profile
Re: sony nav not working when plugged in?
« Reply #1 on: 12:14 PM - 06/25/20 »
when i played with the Nav the setup was -

Left port ( ... ) controller
Mid port ( .. ) Mouse
Right port ( . ) Nav

not sure if anything has changed since then but if the nav works when using the ps4 ports then not sure why it wouldn't work. is the nav able to keep a wireless connection with the ps4 without xim? if yes then make sure the nav is fully charged, you have the latest xim firmware.. and obviously when connecting with the xim make sure nav is OFF and connected to right port ( . ) then connect xim. make sure it is a ps3 cable too for wired or wireless connections.
« Last Edit: 01:29 PM - 06/25/20 by M_A_D_20 »

Offline FoxMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:47 AM - 06/28/20 »
Make sure your micro usb does both data and power. The cheap one I tried first only charged the nav but couldnít register it. I got a new one and now it works fine with the xim. Canít get it to work wireless yet

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
« Reply #3 on: 09:36 AM - 06/28/20 »
Make sure your micro usb does both data and power. The cheap one I tried first only charged the nav but couldnít register it. I got a new one and now it works fine with the xim. Canít get it to work wireless yet

I 2nd this.  Also if you lay the Ds4 down overtime the connection can become loose.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:36 PM - 06/29/20 »
Plug it directly into your console and leave it to charge until itís fully charged.

It should work then.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |