XIM Community

Playing MW in Australia is Horrid  (Read 193 times)

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 1.7k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
Playing MW in Australia is Horrid
« on: 12:57 PM - 06/22/20 »
What the title says i thought id treat myself to some MW as ive been grinding the last of us like crazy and thought hey lets turn cross play back on INSTANTLY first game on i play against what i thought was a good player untill i saw the killfeed HEADSHOT HEADSHOT HEADSHOT EVERY GOD @#$% TIME.... i thought ok surly people arnt hacking in multiplayer as its everywere in warzone and welp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyLQPnx9ThQ  i switched to a ghost class as i thought maybe he got the streaks legit watch the clip as he is aiming at me as hes going around the wall ESP obviously he prefires me through a tank i knew then something was fishy so i gave him the quick one two jumpshot low and behold he had time to aimbot a team mate and then me... next death i knew he was somewere near the house as i was hunting him and again hes tracking me through the wall pretends to not see me even does a random sldie cancel in the open field... then again wallbanging me even though im not visable the reason its so bad is not the hacking as its pc scum bags doing it its the sheer wait times in aus for cross play disabled you want to play 10v10? 5mins at best before you find a match free for all? 8 mins.... its so annoying and warzone forget it you cannot load into a match of warzone UNLESS you have cross play enabled this really is a huge problem how the heck can a AAA company not stop people like this dissapointed games so dead in australia its disgusting and i refuse to put cross play on with pc scum using mods.. they need a option for xbox and ps4 ONLY
Sad boy hours now lol

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Playing MW in Australia is Horrid
« Reply #1 on: 03:17 PM - 06/22/20 »
This was always the risk of allowing cross-play between console and PC. Activision only ever cares about the launch period of 3 to 4 weeks when they reap the most cash before dropping the ball. Don't expect things to change anytime soon.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 1.7k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #2 on: 02:30 AM - 06/23/20 »
a new report recently said they are making 3mil a day in micro transactions so whatever there doing its working... no idea how or why

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 02:33 AM - 06/23/20 »
Not surprised by the microtransaction income. Unfortunately, skins don't translate to better network infrastructure  :-\

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts