XIM Community

XIM 4/APEX IN WARZONE-MODERN WARFARE  (Read 1603 times)

Offline mafik1

• View Profile
XIM 4/APEX IN WARZONE-MODERN WARFARE
« on: 08:18 AM - 06/22/20 »
Hello everyone,
i was using xim 4 on my PS4 Pro a little bit before, but now i would like to try something else.
I found few topics about that, but it was hard to get the perfect answer for my concerns.

1. First of all, is it worth to use XIM 4 or APEX to play Warzone/Modern warfare, or native mouse+ keyboard is better?
2. Is it possible to create exactly the same feeling of the mouse and keyboard as i have now as native by using XIM?
3. Is that aim assist really worth it?
4. Is anyone able to help me make the config (i can pay if needed), my mouse is G502, PS4 Pro controller, 240Hz alienware monitor.

Offline mafik1

• View Profile
Re: XIM 4/APEX IN WARZONE-MODERN WARFARE
« Reply #1 on: 07:42 AM - 06/23/20 »
Any ideas on that?

Offline Jakontil

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sir_Jakontil
« Reply #2 on: 09:07 PM - 06/23/20 »
1. It is definitely worth it!
2. Very possible
3.aim assist is really helpful
4. Just use the common config here, its all good to go

Offline Naj

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
« Reply #3 on: 09:20 PM - 06/23/20 »
I dont play cod a lot but when I do I drop high kill games with xim

Offline mafik1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:41 AM - 06/24/20 »
My biggest concern is the face of my 240Hz monitor, do the refresh rate and FPS matters for xim config?

I also found some comments that native keyboard+ mouse feels way better, if you have to turn its smooth, with xim it takes longer, etc.

Anyone tried both ways, and is able to describe the positives and negatives of using Xim for PC to play warzone?

By the way, my settings for G502 without xim:
DPI 3000 - 1000hz
In game 4.7 mouse sens

Probably for most of you here it is pretty fast.

Offline mafik1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:31 AM - 06/26/20 »
Is there anyone who who could go thru the setup with me?

Offline vinneyivoOo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: vinneyivOOo
  • PSN ID: jakovlyy
« Reply #6 on: 01:48 AM - 06/27/20 »
Refresh rate doesnít matter on PS4 it goes only up to 60hz monitors anyway. I play on 144hz monitor and no difference because doesnít support it.
Native keyboard is smoother Then xim I think, but not as smooth as Pc my friend. On xim you get aim assist and itís a huge advantage. I would rather get a pc then play native keyboard and mouse on PS4 . At least can smash everyone with so assist on the mouse With xim .my opinion.
I can help you with what ever you need.
I am playing for a while since the game modern warfare is out. If you want can share a config.

STAY HUMBLE!

Offline mafik1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:20 AM - 06/27/20 »
Refresh rate doesnít matter on PS4 it goes only up to 60hz monitors anyway. I play on 144hz monitor and no difference because doesnít support it.
Native keyboard is smoother Then xim I think, but not as smooth as Pc my friend. On xim you get aim assist and itís a huge advantage. I would rather get a pc then play native keyboard and mouse on PS4 . At least can smash everyone with so assist on the mouse With xim .my opinion.
I can help you with what ever you need.
I am playing for a while since the game modern warfare is out. If you want can share a config.

Thanks for the answer my friend.
Actually you misunderstood my post. I am playing on PC, and wanted to keep it that way, just connect Xim for controller lobby and aim assist. I do not want to play on PS4, just wanted to use PS4 controller, but for the PC.

So what i wanted to achive is keeping everything as is, and getting the aim assist and controller lobby.

Offline mafik1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:51 PM - 06/29/20 »
Anything new here?
Did someone test it both ways?

Native keyboard + mouse on PC
vs Xim Keyboard and Mouse with Aim assist on PC

Offline qcrambo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:00 AM - 06/30/20 »
I did, Let me clear that out.

You dont really need aim assist on pc, just lower ur sens. I used xim for a very long time on xbox, i recently bought a pc.

If you plug xim into pc it will work, but it will not feel like 100% pc. But you will get aim assist and your aim will be sticky on target. But, snapping target to target might be a lil difficult and will require you a more "advance xim setting".

You will like it... But the more you play with it, somehow someday you will say whats the point playing on pc and using a xim for ...

Recently i found that you can mod your controller to get anti recoil, this will make everything a whole different pattern. NickMercs uses it for sure. @#$% straight bullet.

I would give a try again with xim + a mod controller to get anti recoil + aim assist
 With mouse n keyboard. On PC.

Other then that. Stay native if ur pc.

Offline mafik1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:39 AM - 07/01/20 »
I'm fine with playing native, but that aim assist is sometimes so overpower, mostly when you are going to fight another sniper from 200-300 meters. Sometimes when i watch their kill cams, it looks like they just have to aim close to the target, and it will do the rest job for them. I would say my reaction time is really fast, i win most of that fights, but sometimes i just cannot get that when i see the kill cam.

About the recoil, you can get the same with Logitech mouse by using macro, but for me its like cheating, and i think its banable.

I would just try the difference using Aim assist with mouse and keyboard to see how much it help to snipe.