XIM Community

[RESOLVED] Huge audio issue with latest firmware update  (Read 159 times)

Offline Wobbies

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wobbies
First off, I want to say I have absolutely loved the xim, and have been using it it for over a year now I'd say, with my Xbox one. It's been a game changer and really haven't had any issues. About a month ago I finally updated to the latest firmware in order to start playing Call of Duty Warzone because the config tutorial suggested it and I now have terrible audio quality. The audio either cuts in and out or sounds Insanely choppy. This unfortunately affects other games too like Destiny. I tried to isolate the issue and I believe it is coming from the xim. I have tried using multiple headsets, multiple controllers, and multiple cables to connect the controller to the xim and the issue persists. However, when I play a game with a controller wirelessly, the audio is perfect. That leads me to believe it is a xim issue. I also tried factory resetting the xim and somehow that made it worse and was getting no sound at all. Please help!
« Last Edit: 09:17 AM - 06/16/20 by mist4fun »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Huge audio issue with latest firmware update
« Reply #1 on: 10:38 PM - 06/14/20 »
Dial your Response Rate down to 500Hz, or enable Audio Compatibility Mode in your game configs.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Wobbies

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wobbies
Re: [ACTIVE] Huge audio issue with latest firmware update
« Reply #2 on: 08:05 PM - 06/15/20 »
Changing it to 500hz made a major difference. Thank you so much!

Offline link575

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LoneWolf575
Re: Huge audio issue with latest firmware update
« Reply #3 on: 11:59 AM - 07/16/20 »
Dial your Response Rate down to 500Hz, or enable Audio Compatibility Mode in your game configs.

Hey antithesis, do you know if there is a reason 500hz is sufficient for some but others, like myself, only get rid of these glitches by enabling Audio Compatibility mode? Is it just like a grab bag depending on the console?

Admin