XIM Community

Modern Warfare & Warzone (Mjfame Variants)  (Read 17289 times)

Online Blamer

• Versatile.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Potism
  • PSN ID: Blamer
Re: [MW/Warzone] Personal Configs / DPI Scale (Sweaty 4KD)
« Reply #30 on: 10:58 AM - 06/25/20 »
so for mj fame at 12k dpi it would be 33.3 for sens on ads and hip am i right ?
You're right, keep in mind that theres no exact rocket science behind this.

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #31 on: 11:09 AM - 06/25/20 »
Soubds lit i will give it a try at 12k dpi and see what its like man looks a good little config ive tried hundreds but on mw xim doesnt feel too good at the moment i need a solid config

Online Blamer

• Versatile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 11:18 AM - 06/25/20 »
Soubds lit i will give it a try at 12k dpi and see what its like man looks a good little config ive tried hundreds but on mw xim doesnt feel too good at the moment i need a solid config
Share your experience bro! Id love to know your results. (Dont be scared to mess with anything else, theres no right or wrong. If it works it works!)

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #33 on: 01:18 PM - 06/25/20 »
Witch curve would i use for 12k dpi ? Im struggling to find the curve for 12k dpi config

Online Blamer

• Versatile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 01:49 PM - 06/25/20 »
Witch curve would i use for 12k dpi ? Im struggling to find the curve for 12k dpi config
I gotchu! I'll make one hold up.

Online Blamer

• Versatile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 01:57 PM - 06/25/20 »
I gotchu! I'll make one hold up.

Try this:

HIP:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAB3AO4BZUHcQlNCykNBQ7iEL4SmhR2FlIYLhoLG+cdwx+fIXsjWCU0pxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
This one is 42/100

ADS:
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAA7gHcAsoDuASmBZUGgwdxCF8JTQo7CykMFw0FDfMO4g/QEL4RrBKaE4gUdhVkFlIXQBguGR0aCxr5G+cc1R3DHrEfnyCNIXsiaiNYJEYlNCYipxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
This one is 84/100 (Hip curve: 42 x 2 = 84)

FULL Config:
>>> XIM APEX [12000] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Just tested this a few mins ago. Fingers crossed

Offline locojo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CexyJo
Re: [MW/Warzone] Personal Configs / DPI Scale List (Sweaty 4KD)
« Reply #36 on: 04:01 PM - 06/25/20 »
Dude, the mj config with 16k dpi is very good. Definitely a sleeper for sure.
Did you use the same curves?

For hip yes, for ads with low sights is good but when I slap a hybrid or 3.0, it was a big hard so I lower it to 70/100 but I might switch back and just raise the sens for 3.25 and up to help with recoil. I知 a wrist player so I either need a decent high sens or just raise the x/y.

Online Blamer

• Versatile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 04:08 PM - 06/25/20 »

For hip yes, for ads with low sights is good but when I slap a hybrid or 3.0, it was a big hard so I lower it to 70/100 but I might switch back and just raise the sens for 3.25 and up to help with recoil. I知 a wrist player so I either need a decent high sens or just raise the x/y.
I always run a iron sight for that reason. Increasing your in-game ads multiplier may fix your recoil control.

I noticed that I lose control when I alter the x/y ratio so I keep at 1.0

Offline locojo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 06:26 PM - 06/25/20 »

I always run a iron sight for that reason. Increasing your in-game ads multiplier may fix your recoil control.

I noticed that I lose control when I alter the x/y ratio so I keep at 1.0

Yeah some days I知 good with 1.0 and some days I need 1.10-1.20 so just depends I guess. I might try it with 32k dpi. That痴 what mm711 claims to have so I値l give that a shot

Offline locojo

• View Profile
Re: [MW/Warzone] Personal Configs / DPI Data Dump (Sweaty 4KD)
« Reply #39 on: 07:11 PM - 06/25/20 »
So, mm711 with 500hz, 32k dpi with 40/100 hip, and 70/100 ads with values of 10 is pretty good too

Online Blamer

• Versatile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 11:45 PM - 06/25/20 »
So, mm711 with 500hz, 32k dpi with 40/100 hip, and 70/100 ads with values of 10 is pretty good too
Show me your config in DM. I may be able to help

Offline teofik

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 05:10 PM - 06/28/20 »
This config id very good , im playing with 800 dpi , but i dont have that big aim assist , you know how to increase the AA

Offline Tuckerpwns

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tuckerpwns
« Reply #42 on: 04:44 AM - 06/30/20 »
Been struggling to decide between the 800 and 16k dpi variation of this.. both seem good but I知 torn. I want AA but I want to be able to adjust my aim for midrange AR fights as smooth as possible.. I think my biggest challenge is the connection and @#$% serves make my aim great 1 game and trash the next

Online Blamer

• Versatile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 11:28 AM - 06/30/20 »
Been struggling to decide between the 800 and 16k dpi variation of this.. both seem good but I知 torn. I want AA but I want to be able to adjust my aim for midrange AR fights as smooth as possible.. I think my biggest challenge is the connection and @#$% serves make my aim great 1 game and trash the next
Facts. I run at 1GB and sometimes end up in those sketchy lobbies on PS4.

Mind giving this a try? Its on 10k (1000hz), 500hz on xim.
>>> XIM APEX [10k - BeamGame] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
500hz seems to be better when it comes down to connection. 😂 I may be trippin and also default deadzone on xbox is 0.07 I think, try 0.06 instead.

Offline Tuckerpwns

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tuckerpwns
« Reply #44 on: 05:49 PM - 06/30/20 »
Is that meant to be on common?