XIM Community

Ximco Warzone/MP Low DPI Config | 300+ Wins | 3+ KD  (Read 3735 times)

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
    • Sub to my YT for high kill gameplay!
  • PSN ID: Ximco
Warzone/MP Low Dpi Config

With my previous config I used a high acceleration curve on my ads eliminating most AA so in turn I would play low sens to make up for the loss of AA. However with low dpi I still maintain solid turn speeds and retain more AA on bad servers in Warzone. With this setup I can also play higher sens and still beam at long range. Itís worth a try! Donít forget to subscribe https://youtu.be/NLOKTNPSNJA

In Game settings

.05 deadzone
20 20
Standard
Standard

Perphial Settings

Xim Apex 500 hz
Model D 500 hz 2k DPI
Glorious XXL Soft Matt

HIP RML 3.1

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABLAJYA4SEsIXDhtaH0IjKicQKrQuXjICNYQ5GDysQERD2EduSwBOlFIkVbhZSFzcYG5kAGeEawhujHIQdZR5GHyegCCDpIcoiqyOMJG0lTiYvpxCnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Common

ADS RML 4.1

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABLAJYA4QEsIXchu+IAoj8ifYK4gvPDLuNp46ND3cQYRFMEjYTIJQKFPAV1ha8F6IYiBlumlQbNhwZHPsd3R6/H6IghKFmIlgjSSQ7JS0mHqcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

Common

Smooth Aim Transition Off
Astivation delay 224
Deactivation delay 224
Inherit Checked

Full Config

>>> XIM APEX [Ximco | Warzone/MP | 2k DPI] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
Xim Apex | Omen 27 in Monitor | Astro A40 w/ Mix Amp | GMMK 60% Gateron Reds
| Model D | Glorious XXL Soft Pad | Razer Mouse Bungie

Offline Dels95

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dels95
Re: Ximco Warzone/MP Low DPI Config | 300+ Wins | 3+ KD
« Reply #1 on: 08:44 PM - 05/31/20 »
Switched to your final config the other day and it was working well. You already know Iím going to have to try this one out, keep up the good work man! Appreciate the updates

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:30 AM - 06/01/20 »
I loved your last config so Iím gonna try this one.

Question: can I use a slightly higher dpi (3200) and adjust sens accordingly or do I absolutely need 2K dpi?

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:11 AM - 06/01/20 »
I loved your last config so Iím gonna try this one.

Question: can I use a slightly higher dpi (3200) and adjust sens accordingly or do I absolutely need 2K dpi?

Feel free to use any dpi the heart of the config is the curves and ads settings dpi is all preference!

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:30 PM - 06/01/20 »
Played with this on shipment and it is amazing ! I went 3Kd consistently for a few matches before SBMM started to penalise me lol

The only thing I changed besides sens is the YX ratio on Ads

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:33 PM - 06/01/20 »
Question.. are you a Nav user or Keyboard? Whenever I copy your entire settings, I realise youíve mapped quick turn to one of my mouse buttons.. interesting as it allows you 45 degree movements. I had to remove it as it was messing with my muscle memory

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:15 PM - 06/01/20 »
Question.. are you a Nav user or Keyboard? Whenever I copy your entire settings, I realise youíve mapped quick turn to one of my mouse buttons.. interesting as it allows you 45 degree movements. I had to remove it as it was messing with my muscle memory

Iím glad you enjoy it I use a gmmk 60% my turn assist is binded to my 2 3 4 5 on the top of my keyboard however I only use it for Warzone or when I get concussions or flashes thrown at me I did notice I accidentally clicked smooth aim transition in my full Config it feels great with it on as well off Iíd give it a try to see for your self I listed it as off when I listed my settings

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #7 on: 10:36 AM - 06/02/20 »
Ximco could i use this config on 4k dpi and just half your sensitivitys or does it need to be 2k dpi or lower ?

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #8 on: 06:29 AM - 06/03/20 »
quick update i used these settings last night for the first time on 4k dpi and halfed his sens settings i can assure these settings are the best i have used first game with these settings it was a 15 kill win i have since had another 3 wins today with high kills the tracking and snapping to targets with these settings is un real you must try them even in multiplayer these settings are #1 .. well done on the config man love it 👌

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:20 PM - 06/03/20 »
quick update i used these settings last night for the first time on 4k dpi and halfed his sens settings i can assure these settings are the best i have used first game with these settings it was a 15 kill win i have since had another 3 wins today with high kills the tracking and snapping to targets with these settings is un real you must try them even in multiplayer these settings are #1 .. well done on the config man love it 👌

Thanks bro when it comes to dpi itís all preference. Lower dpi provides better tracking more AA but limits the sync options you can use and the turn speed. Higher DPi provides better turn speed Less AA and the option to use off sync. Happy fragging

Offline End

• Remember that you are dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:21 PM - 06/03/20 »
yo just curious gunner, but is the main reason youíre using 2K dpi because of the additional delay added by mouse smoothing on anything above 2K on the model D? nice config btw, iíll give it a run soon on a higher dpi, probably off sync

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 07:15 AM - 06/04/20 »
yo just curious gunner, but is the main reason youíre using 2K dpi because of the additional delay added by mouse smoothing on anything above 2K on the model D? nice config btw, iíll give it a run soon on a higher dpi, probably off sync

I donít think the smoothing truly affects aim performance 2k dpi works well with any game so Iíve been sticking with it all preference my guy good luck with off sync!

Offline Hammer37167

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hammer37167
  • PSN ID: Hammer37167
« Reply #12 on: 09:37 AM - 06/12/20 »
Loved the last settings. Will give this a run tonight. What are your in-game settings for ADS multiplier?

And are you on PS4 or Xbone!?

Offline Maikitouhpr

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mikediazpr
« Reply #13 on: 09:13 PM - 06/23/20 »
Hey wats up bro ? Iím new to xim apex how can I import your settings into my xim ?

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 05:35 PM - 06/27/20 »
Loved the last settings. Will give this a run tonight. What are your in-game settings for ADS multiplier?

And are you on PS4 or Xbone!?

20 20
1.0 1.0
Standard standard .05 dead zone

Iím on ps4 thanks for the support!