XIM Community

MW CONFIG 5/29/30 (kinda based off of MJFame settings) PS4 M&K  (Read 1945 times)

Offline knight210

• View Profile
Just got my xim apex today. dissapointed that it doesn't live up to the claim of 1:1 m&k feel. AFter browsing the forums it seems like major tweaking is required on a case-by case basis, the factors being : what keyboard/mouse/monitor you are using. my setup is tweaked based off of "Dhrny31" original post on mjfame's config. what i found was that that setup is complete trash for PS4 since mjfame's setup is xbox. Also something I noted while browsing these forums, people don't post enough info on their own hardware setup or even what console they are on. this ultimately results in mass confusion and the boards being flooded with "i used X config from X person but it's still @#$% WhYYYY"? Also, I'm assuming this forum got raped hard by bots in the past judging by the captcha system. Admins please revamp this to something more Quality-of life friendly. Then people can post their configs more often/reply to "noob" questions faster.

I can't find the post, but for modern warfare there is an extra setting under global settings> enable xpert settings that I am supposed to check off. This does not appear for me, and seems like it doesn't for a few other users as well.
^Found the fix to this, the setting is there but not under the glocal settings menu. It'll be under your config loadout when you start editing.

Hardware setup:
g503 proteus spectrum
corsair k95 rgb bios mode
xim apex with default usb hub

xim setup:
XIM - 1000hz
Mouse - 1000hz
DPI - 800

HIP SENS - 275 (adjust to your liking)
SYNC - OFF
SMOOTHING - 10 (adjusted this from 20 to 10 because too much floating feeling)
SAB - OFF
CURVE: 60/100

ADS SENS - 120
Activation & Deactivation delay - 224ms
Smooth aim - Checked
SYNC - OFF
SMOOTHING - 10
SAB - OFF
CURVE - 60 /100

ADS multiplier high/low - 1.00
Deadzone - 0.02

before the adustment from mjfame, way too much floating during ads and hip. sensitivity was way too high. smoothing reduction from 20 to 10 improved on that. curve helped alot. mouse feels more closer to pc feel, but I still feel a "lag".
Could be because I'm used to gaming on 144hz.

Aim assist is working fine, but any suggestions to making it insane would be appreciated.

« Last Edit: 01:43 AM - 05/30/20 by knight210 »
PS4 PRO
BENQ XL2540 240hz monitor
Logitech G503 Proteus Spectrum
Corsair K95 RGB - Cherry MX RED
Steelseries QCK Thick gaming cloth mousepad, medium

Offline brky

• View Profile
Can you please share the full configuration?

Offline Darkchisel

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Chisel
  • PSN ID: Xx_Chisel_xX
Hey, loving the changes you made, glad someone took time to alter for PS as I also found original config was aweful.
Could you pls post a full config though as I would like to check out your aux configs also.thnks

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
I may give this a shot ive tried numerous configs that claim to be the best ever since sliced bread etc etc do you reccomend hard pad or soft pad

Offline misdah

• View Profile
Do you use Standard dir AA or anything different?