XIM Community

XIM APEX not working properly  (Read 57 times)

Offline x4mb

• View Profile
XIM APEX not working properly
« on: 09:49 AM - 05/22/20 »
Hey XIM team,

First of all I'm amazed by this product but still have a little problem.
I'm using all recommended in-game settings but mouse movements feel very inaccurate in CoD MW 2019.

Now that I have your attention mist. A lot of loyal customers have been complaining about this exact issue in the Game Support forum. For whatever reason you only respond to messages in the Support forum at the moment so this is my attempt to reach out for you. Please take a look at the MW ST or at least respond us MW players.

I'm sure you are a busy man with other priorities and I appreciate all your work but there is no reason to ignore us for more than a week about a game like COD.

Thank you very much.

Sorry about the misleading title and for our impatience

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: XIM APEX not working properly
« Reply #1 on: 10:24 AM - 05/22/20 »
Welcome to the community. I can take a look at support but you haven't been ignored. We actively read game support and make changes based on community feedback even if we don't engage in the conversation. This is kind of different though because support has been checked recently. Before the active MW thread now there was another active MW thread with the same report. Someone mentioned it in the current thread but I retrained the game and found no differences in any of the modes and eventually the report was found to be complained about by controller users on reddit. What you're experiencing could be due to game and or network performance but I don't mind taking a look. Can you share/do the following?

- Explanation of the issue
- Platform
- Game mode
- Hip, ADS, both?
- DPI
- Synchronize
- Hip and ADS Sensitivity
- Using boost or a curve?

- Please test in single player, not an online mode
- Does it happen while you're not targeting objects that would activate aim assist?
- Does it happen while using a newly created config with default mouse settings?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline x4mb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:34 AM - 05/22/20 »
Thank you very much mist ;D

Do you only need my results or would it be helpful if I share this with other affected players?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:23 PM - 05/22/20 »
Let's start with your results only.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos