XIM Community

Modern warfare St is 🗑  (Read 6076 times)

Offline TGC

• View Profile
Re: Modern warfare St is 🗑
« Reply #15 on: 11:33 AM - 05/22/20 »
I can take a look. What platform is this being felt on? It looks like it might just be Xbox so far based on profiles and complaints.

ps4 also, after the update that applied dead zone the ads got really bad, with this last update that messed with aim assist the problem became more apparent, micro movements are very unstable

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #16 on: 11:59 AM - 05/22/20 »
>>> XIM APEX [MW XIM] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Dpi ?? HZ ??

Offline r553

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01:16 PM - 05/22/20 »
I can take a look. What platform is this being felt on? It looks like it might just be Xbox so far based on profiles and complaints.

I'm on Xbox and there is definitely something weird happening with aiming after the lastest Warzone update a couple of days ago.
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06:10 PM - 05/22/20 »
Ps4 and xbox seem to both have this issue, i noticed it with horizontal AA that they tampered with. Look into both mist..

Offline Grievance911

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06:31 PM - 05/22/20 »
Ps4 and xbox seem to both have this issue, i noticed it with horizontal AA that they tampered with. Look into both mist..

Yeah it seems either the look mechanic or the horizontal aim assist was changed. Whatever it was when the deadzone update came out, I was able to get working perfectly with some tweaks. Went from a complete laser when the deadzone adjustment came out to a complete flop when 1.21 came out.  :'(

Offline TropicThunder

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LVLoLLy
« Reply #20 on: 06:32 PM - 05/22/20 »
to be more specific on my original post. itís very freaking floaty way more than normal and not snappy at all. iíve had xim since advanced warfare and know when itís me and the game. obviously people have different configurations to try to minimize the issue but i like vanilla settings, i donít like including a lot of different variables in my config to combat a issue. my settings were perfect for me. now itís off and somethings totally wrong. btw iím on xbox. and if anyone has recommended settings for deadzone on xbox then please comment in the post

Offline Dels95

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dels95
« Reply #21 on: 06:37 PM - 05/22/20 »
to be more specific on my original post. itís very freaking floaty way more than normal and not snappy at all. iíve had xim since advanced warfare and know when itís me and the game. obviously people have different configurations to try to minimize the issue but i like vanilla settings, i donít like including a lot of different variables in my config to combat a issue. my settings were perfect for me. now itís off and somethings totally wrong. btw iím on xbox. and if anyone has recommended settings for deadzone on xbox then please comment in the post

For sure man, I play on minimal settings also.. so I have very limited variables in terms of what could be wrong. Update 1.21 was the key problem with what caused the horizontal aiming problem, hopefully Mist can sort something out.

Also on Xbox, I use a 0.02 deadzone. Tried addressing the aiming with numerous configs other than the main one I was using and Iím done until an ST retrain for now. Appreciate the work Mist!

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07:29 PM - 05/22/20 »
I play with xim apex on pc and profile still feels beautiful.

Offline InZane

• Discord: InZane#9684
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10:45 PM - 05/22/20 »
I'm on Xbox and there's definitely something off. But I don't think it's the ST. The previous game updates has reportedly been adding higher input lag up to 350ms, so if that's the case the aim will definitely feel weird.
XIM APEX | PS5 | Xbox One X | Glorious Model O/Logitech G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40/Logitech G35 | BenQ 144hz

Offline Lzy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05:33 AM - 05/23/20 »
350ms would be unplayable.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY7TXjl6H5c

there is no input lag like this and no broken AA

Offline Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06:11 AM - 05/23/20 »
I see they have changed the in game default dead zone on Xbox from 0.05 to 0.07, I have reduced it back to 0.05 which seems to help.  I do use linear in game setting though.
MY COD MW SETUP
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85358.0

Xim Apex | Xbox Series X | Xbox series X controller | Logitech G502 mouse | Sony Nav | Razer Destructor Mat | 55" Panasonic 4K OLED TV

Offline Grievance911

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07:22 AM - 05/23/20 »
I see they have changed the in game default dead zone on Xbox from 0.05 to 0.07, I have reduced it back to 0.05 which seems to help.  I do use linear in game setting though.

I think Xbox default has always been 0.07. PS4 is 0.05. I could be wrong though

Offline TropicThunder

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LVLoLLy
« Reply #27 on: 02:42 PM - 05/23/20 »
xbox default deadzone is 0.7. i donít even think it was the deadzone update that messed everything up. i think it was the most recent update. i was playing fine on 0.7 originally. and BTW why do you use linear settings?

Offline Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04:00 PM - 05/23/20 »
xbox default deadzone is 0.7. i donít even think it was the deadzone update that messed everything up. i think it was the most recent update. i was playing fine on 0.7 originally. and BTW why do you use linear settings?

Sorry my bad, I thought it was 0.05.  Yeah I play linear and precision aim assist.
MY COD MW SETUP
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85358.0

Xim Apex | Xbox Series X | Xbox series X controller | Logitech G502 mouse | Sony Nav | Razer Destructor Mat | 55" Panasonic 4K OLED TV

Offline Grievance911

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04:28 PM - 05/23/20 »

This 110%. The game actually felt better once I could adjust the Deadzone down. But once 1.21 came out the game felt terrible