XIM Community

Apex Legends season 8 settings UPDATED 7KD  (Read 16818 times)

Offline hooseryan

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BiggestFangs
Re: Apex Legends season 7 settings
« Reply #150 on: 11:08 PM - 01/03/21 »
Okay, i just got my XIM and set up...

Running a few configs, one from Cyrih and now this one, If I don't drastically increase on manager to like 20-30 for ADS and Hip sensitivity I move so freaking slow it's unreal and my recoil is super heavy.

What am I missing. My mouse only goes to 18,000dpi.

I followed everything else to the tee or so I believe I did. Not too sure how to feel the buttery settings everyones preaching.

Thanks!

Offline sahin1986

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: sahin_beycur
« Reply #151 on: 12:19 AM - 01/04/21 »
I like this configuration. but common is too fast for me i think default is better.i changed to default. Maria's previous settings were very good i didnot like titanfall settıng for apexlegend

I made a mistake. The sync was meant to be default not common so it was definitely feeling way to fast. I updated it now, apologies

i am using this setting but my mouse is 12000 dpi and i changed HIP 6,4 and ADS 5,33 senst. Why do you using  deadzone 4  i am using deadzone 2 because when i change deadzone 4 mouse switching up a lot. (sorry for bad language)

Offline Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 01:23 AM - 01/04/21 »

Running a few configs, one from Cyrih and now this one, If I don't drastically increase on manager to like 20-30 for ADS and Hip sensitivity I move so freaking slow it's unreal and my recoil is super heavy.

I followed everything else to the tee or so I believe I did. Not too sure how to feel the buttery settings everyones preaching.

Thanks!
Your mouse is not saving the 18,000 dpi?

Offline tinrib

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 06:21 AM - 01/12/21 »

Thanks!

Have you maxed the ingame sensitivity as well?

Offline crackedAF

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends season 8 settings UPDATED
« Reply #154 on: 10:02 AM - 02/22/21 »
Updated

Offline Mikehinkle90

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Krombopulosm90
Re: Apex Legends season 8 settings UPDATED 7KD
« Reply #155 on: 03:50 PM - 02/22/21 »
Can you elaborate on deadzone? It says 1.5, do you mean 1.5 from 0 on the far left, 1.5 from default or? I use xim on pc, what I have right now feels really good but I'm always looking for improvement. If you could possibly post a screenshot that'd be awesome.

Also are you using ps4 or Xbox st?

I'm also seeing when copied and pasted the config doesn't show a curve but I seen one mentioned? Does the latest version youre running use a curve?
« Last Edit: 04:01 PM - 02/22/21 by Mikehinkle90 »

Offline crackedAF

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 08:08 PM - 02/22/21 »
I don't see where a curve is mentioned in my updated post. There have been curves I've used previously, but this config does not use a curve.

All deadzone ticks are from the left starting at 0.

Offline Mikehinkle90

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 09:20 PM - 02/22/21 »
Sorry. Scrolling thru 11 pages was rough. Thanks.

Offline Mikehinkle90

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 10:37 PM - 02/22/21 »
I've been swapping to and from mine and yours and going back and forth between deadzones. It definitely feels smooth, I feel like up close the r99 is easier to manage on yours but at a distance the r301 and spitfire felt more consistent on mine. Im gonna run some games on yours and see how it goes.

Offline crackedAF

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 03:07 AM - 02/23/21 »
R99 is insane and r301 is insane on This although everything works. Forgot to mention I'm on 110 fov also I'm on config so there is +0.2 aim assist strength

Offline Mikehinkle90

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 08:36 AM - 02/23/21 »
Are you on pc too? I'm on pc at 170fps, I played about 10 games on your config and ended up going back to mine. Less turn cap and the aim on mine feels more consistent. Yours definitely feels good but I found myself not being able to hit the last shots, I was doing plenty of damage but struggling to finish people.

Offline crackedAF

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 12:14 PM - 02/23/21 »
Are you on pc too? I'm on pc at 170fps, I played about 10 games on your config and ended up going back to mine. Less turn cap and the aim on mine feels more consistent. Yours definitely feels good but I found myself not being able to hit the last shots, I was doing plenty of damage but struggling to finish people.

I'm on PS4, it says in the post. I heard something about if you are on pc playing  you need to cap frames at 144 if on controller

Offline Mikehinkle90

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 05:25 PM - 02/23/21 »
Do you have a link to the 144 cap? I cap at 170 because its the highest steady framerate for me. I dont dip below during gameplay. Id assume that would be why 144 would be recommended, to keep from having fps dips and avoid aim issues.

Offline crackedAF

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 06:02 PM - 02/23/21 »
Can't find where, hal talked about it when he switched to controller. And if you watch alot of controller pc players they called to 140. You can try it if you want, if there's no difference then no point doing it

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 02:23 AM - 02/24/21 »
Still using 110fov ?