XIM Community

Good luck finding a OneX right now  (Read 246 times)

Offline Delttaz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Deltaz
Good luck finding a OneX right now
« on: 01:15 PM - 05/20/20 »
I have spent near 3 long weeks searching for a new OneX for an upgrade from the current S that I have. After the long search I found one on Amazon this morning!

Just to clarify anybody wondering why I bought a OneX so close to Series X release is because I plan on waiting a year or so before purchasing so most of the major kinks can be worked out

Offline year0

• Still, if YOU believe it helps YOU play better, tf
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
Re: Good luck finding a OneX right now
« Reply #1 on: 06:45 PM - 05/21/20 »
What the hell is a onex?
PS4, Navi, G502 hero

Offline Delttaz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:14 PM - 05/21/20 »
Xbox One X. Most just call it a OneX for short.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 07:20 PM - 05/22/20 »
You might, but "most" don't. They call it Xbox One X  ;)

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Delttaz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:27 PM - 05/23/20 »
I have seen it called the normal Xbox One X, XB1X and OneX. I personally just think OneX looks the best. But to each their own I guess

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:28 AM - 05/24/20 »
Yeah the shortages are indeed real, i wanted to upgrade some devices too and now i have to wait 7-9 weeks on certain products lol

Btw Microsoft announced that for at least 1 year after launch of the new consoles all games will also be released on the old consoles. So waiting a bit to see how the new generation unfolds certainly shouldnt be a problem :).
https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/10/21060771/microsoft-xbox-series-x-exclusive-games-launch-backwards-compatibility
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Delttaz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:18 PM - 05/24/20 »
Yeah the shortages are indeed real, i wanted to upgrade some devices too and now i have to wait 7-9 weeks on certain products lol

Btw Microsoft announced that for at least 1 year after launch of the new consoles all games will also be released on the old consoles. So waiting a bit to see how the new generation unfolds certainly shouldnt be a problem :).
https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/10/21060771/microsoft-xbox-series-x-exclusive-games-launch-backwards-compatibility
That suck you have to wait that long. I was fortunate enough to be able to find a a new OneX on Amazon at a very good price that actually got here within 2 days of ordering.

And yeah I was hoping for them to do something like that. I also wanted an upgrade cause I was starting to notice my OneS that I've had for almost 3 years was just overall starting to get slower and what not