XIM Community

ROG Chakram?  (Read 103 times)

Offline EconomyLobster

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EconomyLobster
ROG Chakram?
« on: 06:51 PM - 05/18/20 »
Hello All  :D

It's been a very long time since I've been active on these boards. But I am finally able to have some downtime and get back to playing some games! I've been looking into purchasing a new mouse since I now use my Swiftpoint Z in the office. The number of Macros that I use for work now is insane and I'm gonna keep that there.

My question is does anyone know about the ROG Chakram? It has a stick that can be configured to be either digital or analog inputs! I feel like this could be a huge for some games. Has anyone tested it out yet?

One more thing. Did Wooting ever confirm the analog functionality of their keyboards work with Xim Apex? I remember a while back they were on these fourms but I'm not sure if there was any confirmation.

Thanks

Offline lunchalot

• View Profile
Re: ROG Chakram?
« Reply #1 on: 09:18 PM - 05/18/20 »
Why not get another Z for gaming. The mouse is amazing with its programmability and features, no others like it. I too looked at the chakram , but it l˛oked like the joystick is too far forward for me.

Offline EconomyLobster

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EconomyLobster
Re: ROG Chakram?
« Reply #2 on: 06:02 AM - 05/19/20 »
Why not get another Z for gaming. The mouse is amazing with its programmability and features, no others like it. I too looked at the chakram , but it l˛oked like the joystick is too far forward for me.

I have thought about purchasing another Z for gaming as well. I was just looking into different options. You are right the mouse does seem large and that analog stick would be too far forward to be usable.