XIM Community

GoodAimButATankMain's Unoffiicial Config List  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Addytoostrong

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Addy too strong
Re: GoodAimButATankMain's Unoffiicial Config List
« Reply #30 on: 08:42 PM - 05/22/20 »
But I give you a BIG THANK YOU. For doing what no else will andx instead of recycling OK settings into the community you did the research and found a new way, then unlike all top tier players you actually shared with the community to make a positive change in the overwatch field. Only a select few have done so. The most recent was N1TRO. But thanks for your hard work man

Offline GoodAimButATankMain

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: HowGoodsMyWidow
« Reply #31 on: 09:17 PM - 05/22/20 »
Yes i liked n1tro's settings quite a bit :) I used to use them... problem for me was that he played on a high sensitivity, and with the setting's he used it just didnt feel good on a low sensitivity. Also ur welcome man the thank you means a lot lol! And yeah I was so sick of top tier's posting fake setting's so i decided to post my own lol, along with how i made em. But i do see why some do hide it, its because I think they are afraid if they give out their setting's that are really good, other's will pass them in the rank's using the same setting's.... Personally thats the only reason i can see someone hiding them lol, but that doesnt make it right
Dont try to fix something that's not broken! My perfect sens:27.36cm/360

Offline Addytoostrong

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Addy too strong
« Reply #32 on: 09:21 PM - 05/22/20 »
That's the only reason bro. I've seen some YouTube people claim some wild settings lol. Kus swat are good but on Xbox they feel off. But I agree kus and N1TRO are wrist aimers and their settings never completely worked. OW is hard because if you reduce the sens, you also must reduce aim assist window. In practice mode try just 20 aaw then 30 aaw. Very different interactions especially when flicking. My honest opinion would be stick with the same OW settings like 25 window and 60 aaei then find the xim sens. Too many people tinker with both creating such changes are no where near consistent.

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 09:46 PM - 05/22/20 »
Yeah thats pretty useful actually. Many people tinker a lot and since they do that, they never get used to just 1 setting and will alway's be bad.

Offline jerrylee

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 06:57 AM - 05/23/20 »
GoodAimButATankMain, thanks for all your work!

Have you tried to do a config for a game that's not supported because of the aim mechanics, like Resident Evil 2 Remake?

Maybe with your method you could get them to work.

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 07:12 AM - 05/23/20 »
I do not own the game, but you could certainly try it :) I think any game will work with my method. Its just some games will work better than other's.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
« Reply #36 on: 12:23 PM - 05/23/20 »
Iím intrigued by the apex config. The game has inconsistencies from ALC, 7-7 has been the only fix for it. Please tell me you used recommended settings not ALC to make it lol

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 12:28 PM - 05/23/20 »
No i did not create it yet, i stayed up all night playing warzone with my brother so im going to sleep now but i will start the curve when i wake up. What exactly has issues n inconsistencies??? Im not super familiar with the game so id appreciate all the info!

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 12:29 PM - 05/23/20 »
So i should just try to fix the standard config rather than mess with the setting's till i find a better config????

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 12:32 PM - 05/23/20 »
So i should just try to fix the standard config rather than mess with the setting's till i find a better config????
My advice is, do not use ALC when creating it, every day I had to change the sensitivity or even the whole config just to compensate for its inconsistency, swap back to 7-7 and everyday the aiming has felt perfectly the same.

Iím not saying to not try use ALC cause you might get it feeling bang on but the problem is the next day I can guarantee itíll feel off in some way. Iíd of loved to try the method but itís way too complex lol

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 12:37 PM - 05/23/20 »
Okay, i will take ur word for it and create the curve on 7 7 then with the standard settings :) Thank you for the info!

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 12:39 PM - 05/23/20 »
Okay, i will take ur word for it and create the curve on 7 7 then with the standard settings :) Thank you for the info!

I definitely will try it when itís created 100%, once Iíve updated cod Iím gonna take a look at the linear config see how that performs

Offline Eleven

• I am once again asking for a retrain for ApLegends
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taylor
« Reply #42 on: 02:52 PM - 05/23/20 »
respectfully disagree, I use alc and have no issues, when creating the st using alc allows for more options, a higher turn cap being number one meaning less jitter, using 7-7 includes turn assist which accelerates your aim once you hit 100% turn rate which in turn makes it not linear. Lastly you have way more options to play with to dial in the settings, I feel alc is the way to go especially since you eliminate unecessary acceleration which is the opposite these configs are trying to accomplish no? If your not sure on what to tinker with although I think you would know more than me, I would suggest yaw speed and pitch speed at max (slider all the way to the right) for both hip and ads with extra yaw and extra pitch on 0 (slider all the way to the left), Deazone, outer thresh hold and response curve would also be at 0 but you will probably test and see what works best, just my 2 cents  :)

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 03:25 PM - 05/23/20 »
respectfully disagree, I use alc and have no issues, when creating the st using alc allows for more options, a higher turn cap being number one meaning less jitter, using 7-7 includes turn assist which accelerates your aim once you hit 100% turn rate which in turn makes it not linear. Lastly you have way more options to play with to dial in the settings, I feel alc is the way to go especially since you eliminate unecessary acceleration which is the opposite these configs are trying to accomplish no? If your not sure on what to tinker with although I think you would know more than me, I would suggest yaw speed and pitch speed at max (slider all the way to the right) for both hip and ads with extra yaw and extra pitch on 0 (slider all the way to the left), Deazone, outer thresh hold and response curve would also be at 0 but you will probably test and see what works best, just my 2 cents  :)

A higher turn cap does not mean less jitter...
Also just double checked, no acceleration when hitting turn cap, even used turn assist...

ALC use to be the way to go, not so much anymore and I realised this after countless hours of tinkering.. even tried the linear curve type in-game.
« Last Edit: 03:32 PM - 05/23/20 by Touretteasaurus »

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 08:19 PM - 05/23/20 »
What i was origionally planning on was using the advanced options to custom create a better curve, one that would allow for better tracking while keeping micro movement (just like the overwatch one). I dont want something similar, but i feel like having a better curve will help at close range while still having good long range :) Then, the curve should not change and people can adjust their sens in game to match their playstyle. However if doing this would be clunky id rather just use (7,7) on standard. Maybe I will try making the advanced curve since i think it will work better, and giving it to people. Then if it feels bad, I will remake the standard :)

Admin