XIM Community

GoodAimButATankMain's Unoffiicial Config List  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Czarny__PL

• Czarny_PL COD4/MWR #1
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Czarny_PL
Re: GoodAimButATankMain's Unoffiicial Config List
« Reply #15 on: 06:59 AM - 05/20/20 »
Also, i never played warface, but i can download it and make a config if people think it needs tweaks :) However, i still have apex legends to do since it was requested before hand. I just rewrote my guide along with screenshots to demonstrate step by step exactly how i do it, so if you dont feel like waiting and u have the time u could update it yourself

Thanks man for adding Warface to do list, that's awesome. I tried to do it myself according to your tutorial but I cannot gest any good result I'm definitely missing something even though everything is well explained 😂

I look forward for your try and definitely will leave feedback after all.

Offline Boomboks

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Boomboks
« Reply #16 on: 07:47 AM - 05/20/20 »
I'm curious, why do your configs feel better than the actual xim configs? I feel like you should be getting paid for this or something lol

Offline GoodAimButATankMain

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: HowGoodsMyWidow
« Reply #17 on: 12:04 PM - 05/20/20 »
Im not exactly sure, but i think it has to do with some games having multiple curves instead of 1 strait curve? For example, if u look at my modern warfare curve, its 1 parabola shape across the whole graph, and if u look at my overwatch curve its a parabola until about half way n then curves upward and then back down to 1. I think since mist has software that does this, its maybe programmed to only make 1 curve as the ST instead of making 2 curves like i do and that gives inaccurate results. I have a feeling this is why the modern warfare ST feels good 1:1, but overwatch feels very bad on the normal :)
Dont try to fix something that's not broken! My perfect sens:27.36cm/360

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12:16 PM - 05/20/20 »
Apex legends feels like it also has multiple curves just like overwatch, which is probably why people are having troubles with it so once i create the config the game should work great! :)

Offline b1gr1ch

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07:33 AM - 05/21/20 »
Love the configuration man! Only issue is I canít figure out how much boost I need. What value do you use? And do you use SAB?

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07:39 AM - 05/21/20 »
All my configurations do is make the games feel 1:1 n more like pc :) Sab will also make the curve less consistent, and so will boost i think.... U can definitely experiment if u want though! I personally use 0 boost and 0 sab on all these

Offline b1gr1ch

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08:56 AM - 05/21/20 »
Thanks man, Iíll give that a try!

Offline Boomboks

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Boomboks
« Reply #22 on: 11:05 AM - 05/21/20 »
Just to be clear, you do mean 0 SAB and not "OFF" right?

Offline Addytoostrong

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Addy too strong
« Reply #23 on: 11:33 AM - 05/21/20 »
Yes, 0 SAB. It's different than OFF. I use 115 on overwatch, maybe changing to 0 will fix the scoped "problem" on widow. I use quotations because honestly it's not a huge issue. I'm still doing amazing and it feels great. It just feels off 2 or 3 shots a game, which is an improvement from my previous expo set up. Just to be clear this overwatch config is spectacular.

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12:21 PM - 05/21/20 »
Oh sorry, i meant 0 as in off, ill change that :) SAB works to simulate BOTH analog sticks. This can help with aim assist interaction in games, but it also means u wont have as 1:1 movement anymore so this is completely preference

Offline Eleven

• I am once again asking for a retrain for ApLegends
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taylor
« Reply #25 on: 01:33 PM - 05/22/20 »
Does it take you long to make these configs, if you do plan on making these configs in the future you should get compensated somehow, maybe join the mod team, still waiting for you apex config to test but if these are better than the official St like some have said, you should be officially involved like mist, especially since many are asking for retrains. I don't know if mist is the only one making st's but I love having more options when choosing the st especially since you seem to know you way around making them and finding issues with the current st's out.

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 05:59 PM - 05/22/20 »
Nah im not affiliated with the xim team at all, just a xim user that wants to get the most out of the xim lol. And since i do all these configuration's by hand the xim team likely wouldnt like them to be "Official" Since their not 100% accurate. However, maybe by reading my method the xim team could implicate my method into making the STs and make them better than they currently are :) I dont have the software to automatically make my configs like mist does so it does take a bit longer to make mine (Like anywhere from 4-6 hours). Also im sorry the apex config isnt out yet! Ive been really enjoying playing the game on my new pc lol, but I will start working on it again either tonight or tomorrow for everyone! :)

Offline Addytoostrong

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07:00 PM - 05/22/20 »
But us xim users feel the same way. I mean if it takes you only only hours to make it why haven't we got updated ST's per new updates. We all know blizzard especially is know to tinker with small changes. Imo they mess with dead zones. BC the  typical controller user won't notice a 1 or 2 % change in deadzone however a mouse user will feel a significant change in such. Which is why with every update our mouse feels awkward on overwatch. I'd be down to pay you for ST's and while $20 isn't much if 4 or 5 users of that game paid you, it would be a good $20-40 hourly for that time you spent making the ST

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07:58 PM - 05/22/20 »
No i dont feel like charging money is right. People buy the xim for like 100$ they should get a good working translation, u shouldnt have to pay for that imo lol. Itd be great if mist could update these games and try using the math from my method instead of a normal exponential curve (which is what i suspect he uses) to make the ST's. Itd also be great just to get a shoutout for coming up with the method lol, it took me a ton of time trying to come up with all the equations and things needed :) A simple "Thank's to goodaimbutatankmain" would be appreciated under the updated games lol but i dont think mist will do that

Offline Addytoostrong

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:25 PM - 05/22/20 »
Even if they blend your method with their own to create a solid translation, that would be ideal. I'm sure the curve changes with lots of variables. Idk how many test were done. I'm in no way saying mist's weren't good. It works for what we needed, I just don't think proper updates were done when needed. But I also am not doing this for 100's of different games. So I understand the lapse in retesting.

Admin