XIM Community

MW aim mechanic problem FIX. (OP UPDATED)  (Read 5539 times)

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iLL Konfirmed
  • PSN ID: HeadCRACK-_-
Re: MW aim mechanic problem FIX.
« Reply #30 on: 08:51 AM - 05/22/20 »
thats really weird, if ur mouse is at 800 dpi and 1000hz / 1000hz - and ur sync is off, this shouldn't be happening...i definitely recommend you double check ur dpi (JUST IN CASE- im sure u know what ur running but just as a troubleshooting step)then def check sync, and if u havent ..maybe even make sure to start a new config in case any other setting is hanging out in the background causing the problem. For me id have to swipe the mouse pretty good to do a 180...so this is definitely not normal...  if anyone else has any idea's let us know. Also...could u tell us what mouse you're using?

Yeah really is strange, double checked everything Sync off, 800 dpi 1000/1000

I'm using a Razer Viper Ultimate, will have another look in the morning and report back :)

Thanks again for ya help!

I'm stumped I'm pretty sure there's something we're overlooking. If you find out let me know i'd love to know what the issue was.

I am having the same issue mate, its way to fast for me and I literally had to lower my in- game sensitivity to 13 to compensate with the speed. Also, my ads multiplier low and high are default 1.00. did you change this at all?  I am also using G502, DPI 800 1000hz app 1000hz. I will try to copy your settings as you have recently updated your post. I will let you know if this fixes the issue.

And now someone else with the same high speed issue using the same mouse i use. That makes it even more confusing for me. If someone knows why this is happening and can tell us how we can correct it that would be great. - My ADS multiplier is default but yesterday i went ahead and changed my low multiplier to match my hip movement and it did just that. feels good too. Some people enjoy the slowdown and some don't im going to play with it this way for a bit and see if it makes my gameplay any better. - Copy the settings and let me know what happens, im curious to find out whats causing this. - Maybe you guys are using a different firmware version???. I'm using XIM APEX [Firmware 20200307] (**LATEST**)

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
Re: MW aim mechanic problem FIX.
« Reply #31 on: 08:56 AM - 05/22/20 »
thats really weird, if ur mouse is at 800 dpi and 1000hz / 1000hz - and ur sync is off, this shouldn't be happening...i definitely recommend you double check ur dpi (JUST IN CASE- im sure u know what ur running but just as a troubleshooting step)then def check sync, and if u havent ..maybe even make sure to start a new config in case any other setting is hanging out in the background causing the problem. For me id have to swipe the mouse pretty good to do a 180...so this is definitely not normal...  if anyone else has any idea's let us know. Also...could u tell us what mouse you're using?

I'm using a Razer Viper Ultimate, will have another look in the morning and report back :)

I'm stumped I'm pretty sure there's something we're overlooking. If you find out let me know i'd love to know what the issue was.

I am having the same issue mate, its way to fast for me and I literally had to lower my in- game sensitivity to 13 to compensate with the speed. Also, my ads multiplier low and high are default 1.00. did you change this at all?  I am also using G502, DPI 800 1000hz app 1000hz. I will try to copy your settings as you have recently updated your post. I will let you know if this fixes the issue.

I've tried again and triple checked my settings but still way to fast. I'm stumped too mate tbh Gonna go back to my RML ST for now and hope Obs and the crew could look at re training the ST

Try this conf:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87193.0

Add ADS steady aim 5
In game dead zone 0,4

It is important that the value of 500 remains like this, to increase or decrease the sensitivity you must change the curve, it is very simple and the instructions for doing so are in the links of the conf

Just an FYI, same exact config we are using - with a different curve.

Offline Soul

• IGN: DJSoul Session
    • View Profile
    • SoulXim
  • PSN ID: DJSoulSeeker
Re: MW aim mechanic problem FIX. (OP UPDATED)
« Reply #32 on: 10:25 AM - 05/22/20 »

I've tried again and triple checked my settings but still way to fast. I'm stumped too mate tbh Gonna go back to my RML ST for now and hope Obs and the crew could look at re training the ST

Try this conf:

Add ADS steady aim 5
In game dead zone 0,4

It is important that the value of 500 remains like this, to increase or decrease the sensitivity you must change the curve, it is very simple and the instructions for doing so are in the links of the conf

Hey guys,

Yep is very strange indeed, I'm using the latest firmware and the value is at 500. I'll try the other one you linked later, thanks Tony :)

I just played a few games using the RML ST that I was using just before the update and it feels good again! Not sure if they've changed anything but it deff felt better, only played a few games will try some more later. My deadzone is at 0.05

Thanks again all for ya input  :D

Offline Saudi bot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: saudi bot
  • PSN ID: saudi bot
« Reply #33 on: 11:04 AM - 05/22/20 »
Bro its my second day with the xim and by far these settings are insane thank you for sharing man i tried so many but this is the one

Offline Soul

• View Profile
    • SoulXim
« Reply #34 on: 11:50 AM - 05/22/20 »
Try this conf:

Add ADS steady aim 5
In game dead zone 0,4

Tried this Tony, exactly the same it's still super fast. Strange this is happening to 2 of us with the same mouse. The games feeling better now for sure though, hopefully they tweaked something.

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 01:27 PM - 05/22/20 »
Bro its my second day with the xim and by far these settings are insane thank you for sharing man i tried so many but this is the one

Glad theyre working for u, enjoy your xim bro!

Offline jmart1227

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: djjmarz
« Reply #36 on: 03:59 PM - 05/22/20 »
Input all the setting correctly but the movement on ads and hip are way to fast. Am i doing something wrong ?

Offline Aeoss

• G502 LSpeed, Ps3 Nav
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Aeoss
  • PSN ID: Aeoss
« Reply #37 on: 06:58 PM - 05/22/20 »
I'm going back over my build and I'm fairly certain something was hot fixed without us being told.

1. Dead zone settings arrived
2. Standard and dynamic curves were/currently altered?
3. Aim assist values were skewed
4. Input lag has increased?
5. A weird cocktail of all above or more

Not too long ago I lowered my settings down and added smoothing because of inconsistencies and as of last night I had to turn my smoothness down and run my sensitivity back up. I'm still feeling some weird under/over powering in terms of aim assist but whatever was happening has calmed down. But because there is no acknowledgment from the game developers, everyone is just shotgun testing blindly to the best of our knowledge/logic available.

Why and when the changes happened is beyond me, but it's affects are obvious as pro players all the way to us xim users are feeling the issue.

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03:40 AM - 05/23/20 »
This is wayyy too fast for me

I had to reduce sens way way down and it kind of defeats the purpose of the config

Offline Soul

• View Profile
    • SoulXim
« Reply #39 on: 06:10 AM - 05/23/20 »

I had to reduce sens way way down and it kind of defeats the purpose of the config

Hey, a few of us have the same issue. You're not using a Razer Viper Ultimate by any chance?

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 08:56 AM - 05/23/20 »

Hey, a few of us have the same issue. You're not using a Razer Viper Ultimate by any chance?

No, Iím using Logitech g604

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 12:34 PM - 05/23/20 »
Soul already tried this but for those of u who probably haven't make sure your SYNC is set to "OFF" not to "Default" for both HIP and ADS. When i first started using this setting i overlooked that and i was super fast. Sync has to be set to OFF not default or anything else. Hope it helps

If anyone does find a fix for their issue PLEASE PLEASE post about it. In essence if we're using 800dpi, 1000hz/1000hz sync : off and 500 sens for hip and ads we should all share the same sensitivity..

Offline Soul

• View Profile
    • SoulXim
« Reply #42 on: 01:09 PM - 05/23/20 »

No, I’m using Logitech g604

Ahhh kk, somethings deff feeling better now though. Maybe some stealth fix? I'm using my RML config which I was using before the patch on the 21st. Someone even just called me a cocksucker and said I was reported during my last game! Gonna make a great vid for YT lol Gonna upload it tmrw :) 

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 06:38 PM - 05/24/20 »
Well according to the games I've been having it feel as if everything is tight and back to normal with the aim even though i haven't officially seen anything. Still curious if anyone has found the issue with the faster sensitivity - My games are going great and this config along with the curve are great for any range - keep me posted!

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 12:00 AM - 05/25/20 »
Hey Toni

My bad, the fast sens issue resolved when I restarted my xim next time on. Guess the 1000 hz setting doesnít update until restart

This works fine for me except when I ads and strafe, itís really not as flexible. So Iím guessing itís either to do with the sens or the steady aim (5)

If I want to have faster sens, what do I do in the curve exactly ?