XIM Community

MW aim mechanic problem FIX. (OP UPDATED)  (Read 6063 times)

Offline Soul

• IGN: DJSoul Session
    • View Profile
    • SoulXim
  • PSN ID: DJSoulSeeker
Re: MW aim mechanic problem potential FIX.
« Reply #15 on: 11:48 AM - 05/21/20 »
Thx for this Tony :) I've just tried it now and it's super fast, not sure if I've done something wrong though lol

I just copied the curve into an existing MJFame setup, all the settings are as in your OP. Any ideas? 

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iLL Konfirmed
  • PSN ID: HeadCRACK-_-
« Reply #16 on: 12:00 PM - 05/21/20 »
Thx for this Tony :) I've just tried it now and it's super fast, not sure if I've done something wrong though lol

I just copied the curve into an existing MJFame setup, all the settings are as in your OP. Any ideas?

If its super fast it probably means ur DPI is not set to 800 OR ur synchronization is DEFAULT and not OFF like its supposed to be, i made that same mistake and had it set to default instead of off LOL

Offline Naj

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
« Reply #17 on: 12:19 PM - 05/21/20 »
I haven't had any problem with cod I've been fraggin it out

Offline Soul

• View Profile
    • SoulXim
« Reply #18 on: 12:23 PM - 05/21/20 »
If its super fast it probably means ur DPI is not set to 800 OR ur synchronization is DEFAULT and not OFF like its supposed to be, i made that same mistake and had it set to default instead of off LOL

Thx for the reply mate but that's not it, just double checked everything and it is set to off and 800dpi with mouse and xim at 1000hz :(

Could you paste your full config please and I'll try that?

Cheers :)

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12:43 PM - 05/21/20 »

Thx for the reply mate but that's not it, just double checked everything and it is set to off and 800dpi with mouse and xim at 1000hz :(

Could you paste your full config please and I'll try that?

Cheers :)

That's weird and no problem bro, here it is- Just adjust the controls back to your own preferences.
keep me updated on your results!

FULL CONFIG

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [MJFAME / VENOM CURVE] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
« Last Edit: 01:01 PM - 05/21/20 by Tony Venom »

Offline Soul

• View Profile
    • SoulXim
Re: MW aim mechanic problem FIX.
« Reply #20 on: 01:28 PM - 05/21/20 »
Thx Tony, just tried it and it's still really fast. I can do nearly 3 full turns with one sweep of the mouse. Not really sure how to lower the sens tbh plus don't wanna mess with ya curve!

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01:59 PM - 05/21/20 »
Thx Tony, just tried it and it's still really fast. I can do nearly 3 full turns with one sweep of the mouse. Not really sure how to lower the sens tbh plus don't wanna mess with ya curve!

thats really weird, if ur mouse is at 800 dpi and 1000hz / 1000hz - and ur sync is off, this shouldn't be happening...i definitely recommend you double check ur dpi (JUST IN CASE- im sure u know what ur running but just as a troubleshooting step)then def check sync, and if u havent ..maybe even make sure to start a new config in case any other setting is hanging out in the background causing the problem. For me id have to swipe the mouse pretty good to do a 180...so this is definitely not normal...  if anyone else has any idea's let us know. Also...could u tell us what mouse you're using?

Offline Soul

• View Profile
    • SoulXim
« Reply #22 on: 02:29 PM - 05/21/20 »
thats really weird, if ur mouse is at 800 dpi and 1000hz / 1000hz - and ur sync is off, this shouldn't be happening...i definitely recommend you double check ur dpi (JUST IN CASE- im sure u know what ur running but just as a troubleshooting step)then def check sync, and if u havent ..maybe even make sure to start a new config in case any other setting is hanging out in the background causing the problem. For me id have to swipe the mouse pretty good to do a 180...so this is definitely not normal...  if anyone else has any idea's let us know. Also...could u tell us what mouse you're using?

Yeah really is strange, double checked everything Sync off, 800 dpi 1000/1000

I'm using a Razer Viper Ultimate, will have another look in the morning and report back :)

Thanks again for ya help!

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06:18 PM - 05/21/20 »

I'm using a Razer Viper Ultimate, will have another look in the morning and report back :)

I'm stumped I'm pretty sure there's something we're overlooking. If you find out let me know i'd love to know what the issue was.

Offline Snoofy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01:53 AM - 05/22/20 »
Kinda disappointed there hasn't been any response from the XIM team about the Aim mechanic change in MW. But let me share something with you guys.

I've been trying to find a way to counter-act the "loose ADS" feeling a lot of us have been dealing with lately and I've made the following changes to my ST setup and all of a sudden my aiming is back on track and it feels responsive and accurate..

1. First and foremost drop your current ADS sensitivity a bit to a level to where you still feel like you can control it comfortably. The purpose of this is to smooth out the loose feeling we're getting under our current set ups. We're trying to counter act the changes and the ADS aiming does feel a bit more loose, so by slowing it down you're dialing it back in.
2. I changed my dead zone to 0.04  (from default 0.05)
3. And this is probably where i saw most of the change... for my ADS i changed my steady aim from 0 to 5.

All of a sudden I'm snapping again and I'm back on my game after a few days of unpredictable aiming. I was wondering if you guys could try what i did and tell me if you get the same result and we can build together to see if this is something that actually works. Give it a try and if you can report back. I'm looking forward to the feedback!

For those of you who are curious about my current set up I'm using a blend between the MJFAME setup and my custom curve. I'm going to post it for the people who'd like to follow the setup in its entirety. Let me tell you it's been amazing to me and this is a setup I'm going to stick with. Seems like we're always looking for the next best thing but thats also affecting our muscle memory and our accuracy, find something thats smooth close range / mid and long range like this is for me and stick to it.

the set up I'm using is the following :

I run a Logitech G502
800 dpi mouse
1000 hz polling rate mouse
1000 hz XIM

XIM HIP SETTINGS:

Hip sens : 500 (yes, i know it sounds crazy lol - trust the setup, it works)
Synchronize : OFF (make sure its OFF and not default, otherwise it'll feel really fast)
Smoothing : 20 (which is the max)
Y/X Ratio : 1.00
steady aim : 0
boost : 0
Simulate Analog Behavior (SAB) - OFF

XIM ADS SETTINGS:

activation / deactivation delay 224

ADS sens: 440
Synchronize : OFF
Smoothing : 20
Steady aim : 5

Dead zone : 0.04

THIS CURVE IS FOR BOTH HIP AND ADS

Venom Curve :

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABvQN7BTgG9QiyCnAMLQ3qD6cRZZMiE1oTkRPJFAEUORRwFKgU4BUXlU8W8hiVGjcb2h19HyAgwyJlJAilqyW+JdEl4yX2JgkmHCYvJkEmVCZnJnomjCafJrImxSbYJuom/ScQ:X5BC

Full configuration :

X5C: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:X5C

Looking forward to all feedback lets work!

(UPDATE : ADDED FULL CONFIG FOR THOSE WHO ASKED)

Always used the conf of MJ but in recent days I could not hit any shot, thanks to the change in the value of steady aim my aim has returned to normal, thank you very much. I tried your curve but I'm too used to MJ's classic curve,, what are the differences between yours and the "classic" one?. Thank you so much for this, I was going crazy
« Last Edit: 02:00 AM - 05/22/20 by Snoofy »

Offline GxOxy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05:03 AM - 05/22/20 »

I'm stumped I'm pretty sure there's something we're overlooking. If you find out let me know i'd love to know what the issue was.

I am having the same issue mate, its way to fast for me and I literally had to lower my in- game sensitivity to 13 to compensate with the speed. Also, my ads multiplier low and high are default 1.00. did you change this at all?  I am also using G502, DPI 800 1000hz app 1000hz. I will try to copy your settings as you have recently updated your post. I will let you know if this fixes the issue.

Offline Soul

• View Profile
    • SoulXim
« Reply #26 on: 07:43 AM - 05/22/20 »

I am having the same issue mate, its way to fast for me and I literally had to lower my in- game sensitivity to 13 to compensate with the speed. Also, my ads multiplier low and high are default 1.00. did you change this at all?  I am also using G502, DPI 800 1000hz app 1000hz. I will try to copy your settings as you have recently updated your post. I will let you know if this fixes the issue.

I've tried again and triple checked my settings but still way to fast. I'm stumped too mate tbh Gonna go back to my RML ST for now and hope Obs and the crew could look at re training the ST

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08:43 AM - 05/22/20 »

I've tried again and triple checked my settings but still way to fast. I'm stumped too mate tbh Gonna go back to my RML ST for now and hope Obs and the crew could look at re training the ST

I lowered my sensitivity from 500 and i still felt the same smooth movements, why dont u try dialing it down and see if these settings could still work for you? - i'd give it a shot. I'm so confused though i dont understand why under the same exact dpi and settings you'd get a different speed....

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08:46 AM - 05/22/20 »
Kinda disappointed there hasn't been any response from the XIM team about the Aim mechanic change in MW. But let me share something with you guys.

I've been trying to find a way to counter-act the "loose ADS" feeling a lot of us have been dealing with lately and I've made the following changes to my ST setup and all of a sudden my aiming is back on track and it feels responsive and accurate..

1. First and foremost drop your current ADS sensitivity a bit to a level to where you still feel like you can control it comfortably. The purpose of this is to smooth out the loose feeling we're getting under our current set ups. We're trying to counter act the changes and the ADS aiming does feel a bit more loose, so by slowing it down you're dialing it back in.
2. I changed my dead zone to 0.04  (from default 0.05)
3. And this is probably where i saw most of the change... for my ADS i changed my steady aim from 0 to 5.

All of a sudden I'm snapping again and I'm back on my game after a few days of unpredictable aiming. I was wondering if you guys could try what i did and tell me if you get the same result and we can build together to see if this is something that actually works. Give it a try and if you can report back. I'm looking forward to the feedback!

For those of you who are curious about my current set up I'm using a blend between the MJFAME setup and my custom curve. I'm going to post it for the people who'd like to follow the setup in its entirety. Let me tell you it's been amazing to me and this is a setup I'm going to stick with. Seems like we're always looking for the next best thing but thats also affecting our muscle memory and our accuracy, find something thats smooth close range / mid and long range like this is for me and stick to it.

the set up I'm using is the following :

I run a Logitech G502
800 dpi mouse
1000 hz polling rate mouse
1000 hz XIM

XIM HIP SETTINGS:

Hip sens : 500 (yes, i know it sounds crazy lol - trust the setup, it works)
Synchronize : OFF (make sure its OFF and not default, otherwise it'll feel really fast)
Smoothing : 20 (which is the max)
steady aim : 0
boost : 0

XIM ADS SETTINGS:

activation / deactivation delay 224

ADS sens: 440
Synchronize : OFF
Smoothing : 20
Steady aim : 5

Dead zone : 0.04

THIS CURVE IS FOR BOTH HIP AND ADS

Venom Curve :

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABvQN7BTgG9QiyCnAMLQ3qD6cRZZMiE1oTkRPJFAEUORRwFKgU4BUXlU8W8hiVGjcb2h19HyAgwyJlJAilqyW+JdEl4yX2JgkmHCYvJkEmVCZnJnomjCafJrImxSbYJuom/ScQ:X5BC

Full configuration :

Looking forward to all feedback lets work!

(UPDATE : ADDED FULL CONFIG FOR THOSE WHO ASKED)

Always used the conf of MJ but in recent days I could not hit any shot, thanks to the change in the value of steady aim my aim has returned to normal, thank you very much. I tried your curve but I'm too used to MJ's classic curve,, what are the differences between yours and the "classic" one?. Thank you so much for this, I was going crazy

Hey snoofy, im not a curve professional but i do know that the classic MJ curve required u to raise it up  all the way at 60 percent if u were playing a game that runs at 60 fps and do the same at 30 percent for a game that plays at 30 fps. I disregarded that and applied my curve which gives me more acceleration and it snaps onto targets smoothly. With the classic MJ curve i felt a bit sluggish and not as responsive as i feel with the curve i created.

Offline Snoofy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:48 AM - 05/22/20 »

Try this conf:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87193.0

Add ADS steady aim 5
In game dead zone 0,4

It is important that the value of 500 remains like this, to increase or decrease the sensitivity you must change the curve, it is very simple and the instructions for doing so are in the links of the conf

Admin