XIM Community

Xim4 not recognizing Xbox one remote  (Read 162 times)

Offline harrisb1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Harrrissss
Xim4 not recognizing Xbox one remote
« on: 06:36 AM - 05/15/20 »
I just got my xim4 today and when i pair it with the app everything gets recognised but the controller ive updated the controller and nothing, its fully charged and its the old kind that needed and adapter to fit a mic that used 3.5mm port someone help me please

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim4 not recognizing Xbox one remote
« Reply #1 on: 07:23 AM - 05/15/20 »
did you try updating the FW on the Xim or a different controller?

Offline CarterCompton

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Carteristall
« Reply #2 on: 01:59 PM - 05/30/20 »
Mine also isn't working I followed every troubleshoot y'all posted and it shows everything is plugged in on the app manager but after I made a configuration it didn't do anything on my xbox and it does not show up on the app when I click a key such as M=Fire. Again I have tried everything it says on the bottom of this reply...

WHAT I HAVE DONE-
I configured my XIM4 but my mouse and keyboard doesn't register when connected to my console
If you have configured your XIM4 using XIM4 Manager and you can see your mouse and keyboard input display in XIM4 Manager but nothing is happening in-game on your console, it's likely that your controller is communicating wirelessly to your console. This normally caused by a faulty USB cable between your XIM4 and controller.

For Xbox One, if you tried a different USB cable and it is still happening, please check to see if your controller icon is showing up in Manager. If it is, and input still isn't being registered on the console, please hard reboot your Xbox One. You can do so by pressing and holding your Xbox One's power button until your console powers off.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 03:30 AM - 05/31/20 »
Bots are back in force  :-\

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 11:39 AM - 05/31/20 »
:(
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.