XIM Community

Tourette’s Simplistic but Gold Configuration | Apex Legends + MW in one!  (Read 2474 times)

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
The new PS4 st needs ALC but the old one and the Xbox one will work fine with normal 7/7 settings.

Offline jack664066

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VitaFly
Have a MW new config?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
Have a MW new config?

Nope. This config works perfect. Just find your perfect sensitivity and stick with it. Constantly changing it you’ll never get used to it.

Offline dautruongybb

• View Profile
Can confirm the configuration works incredible on PC! (Apex Legends)

Just find your perfect sensitivity and stick with it. Haven’t changed mine since and constantly getting better and better.
Clips from xbox gameplay coming soon. Most consistent configuration I’ve made by far.

I play in PC. You can share setting in PC for me?  ALC off or on? You can share picture setting ALC?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

Just find your perfect sensitivity and stick with it. Haven’t changed mine since and constantly getting better and better.
Clips from xbox gameplay coming soon. Most consistent configuration I’ve made by far.

I play in PC. You can share setting in PC for me?  ALC off or on? You can share picture setting ALC?

It’s the exact same settings...
Just use the st correspondent to controller you’re using...
No ALC...

Offline dautruongybb

• View Profile

No ALC...
No ALC. Does AA work?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

No ALC...
No ALC. Does AA work?

Of course?