XIM Community

How to change controller deadzone?  (Read 153 times)

Offline kluppel

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: nazysk
How to change controller deadzone?
« on: 08:43 AM - 05/19/20 »
Hello, Iíve noticed an option where you can change the sticks and triggers deadzone. I play helicopters on BF4 on controller and for me having 0 deadzone is a must for highest performance. I have altered those numbers fom 7500 to 1 and I see no difference. I plugged my controller straight up to the xim without using the HUB and still no difference. What should I do? Does this even work like that?

Online Abird123

• View Profile
Re: How to change controller deadzone?
« Reply #1 on: 07:56 PM - 05/19/20 »
Change your in game bf settings I dont think u want a 0 dead zone
If you want more responsiveness apply a curve

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: How to change controller deadzone?
« Reply #2 on: 11:16 PM - 05/19/20 »
Deadzones, triggers etc don't affect the authentication controller. They affect secondary controllers, such as Sony Nav, Azeron gamepad and Logitech G13 analog sticks.

These settings would also affect the Logitech 3D Extreme Pro, which from memory is the only flight stick supported by XIM APEX.

If you want faster turning while using planes etc, check out XIM Gameplay's YouTube channel. Od1n recently posted a tutorial on faster turning while parachuting in Modern Warfare that may translate across to Battlefield to improve plane handling.

Alternately, simply setup an AUX page on your BF config with higher XIM sensitivity. When you jump into a helicopter, tap the Activation key for the helicopter's AUX page. Do the same when you jump out to return to your soldier sensitivity.
« Last Edit: 11:22 PM - 05/19/20 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts