XIM Community

XIM4: Config Activation Keys  (Read 142 times)

Offline wanne

• View Profile
XIM4: Config Activation Keys
« on: 06:39 AM - 05/13/20 »
Hello guys,

I have a question on the Config Activation for the XIM4:

When I activate a config (for example by using "Mouse Wheel" up) it switches to my special config and stays in the config. So far so good. But why does it go back to "HIP", if I press "Mouse Wheel" up again in my special config. I don't have any deactivation keys set. It would be better to stay in the config. If I want to switch back to "HIP", then I could use the deactivation keys.

Is this a bug on the XIM4? On XIM3 the behavior is different. It stays in the special config, even if I press the "activation" key in my special config again.

Can I change my XIM4 to have the "XIM3 behavior" -> so not swichting back to "HIP" if I press the activation key again in the special config.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: XIM4: Config Activation Keys
« Reply #1 on: 05:43 PM - 05/13/20 »
Is the AUX config setup as a toggle? That'd explain it and sounds like expected behaviour.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline wanne

• View Profile
Re: XIM4: Config Activation Keys
« Reply #2 on: 09:13 PM - 05/13/20 »
Yes its a toggle, cause I dont want press the button the whole time to stay in the config.
Properly its the behavior of toggle. But we have deactivation keys, so it would make more sense to always stay in the config until pressing one of the deactivation keys.
If you want the toggle behavior like it is now, you could easily assign the same activation key as a deactivation key.

Admin