XIM Community

XIM APEX AND MACROS Razer and g502  (Read 288 times)

Offline Nameuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Lazan99
  • PSN ID: Lazan99
XIM APEX AND MACROS Razer and g502
« on: 08:19 PM - 05/11/20 »
I would like to know why my 20 dollar black webs macros specifically rapid fire work on the xim apex but my logitech g502 and my razer mamba elites macros won't work on the xim? the only thing I can think of is the g502 has to have the software running. and for the razer... you cant put delay times in between the press of the click and release of the click. does any one know any other reason why it might not work or how to get it to work? anyone have these mice working on xim with macros?

Offline ScopeLoc

• View Profile
Re: XIM APEX AND MACROS Razer and g502
« Reply #1 on: 04:00 PM - 05/22/20 »
Yes you already answered the question. For a mouse to run macro you have to have on board memory. Like g9x by Logitech. They are keeping it this way to keep xim legit as possible, and help keep the haters off our back. I totally get that. But I have disability which is why I need xim to start with. I can't keep clicking so much my hands lock up. Titan two is a great device that works great with XIM. That's all I will say, because I respect the reason that they don't want us to talk about that stuff here.

Offline nyder

• View Profile
Re: XIM APEX AND MACROS Razer and g502
« Reply #2 on: 10:37 AM - 05/28/20 »
I would like to know why my 20 dollar black webs macros specifically rapid fire work on the xim apex but my logitech g502 and my razer mamba elites macros won't work on the xim? the only thing I can think of is the g502 has to have the software running. and for the razer... you cant put delay times in between the press of the click and release of the click. does any one know any other reason why it might not work or how to get it to work? anyone have these mice working on xim with macros?

Only way to do what you want with G502 an XIM is to get a Titan 2.
Console: PS4 Pro - 1TB SSD - XIM APEX - Keypad: Razer Orbweaver - Mouse: Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z - Headset: Turtle Beach Stealth 700 - - Monitor: Samsung U28E590D - Mouse Pad: Logitech G440 hardpad