XIM Community

My modern warfare linear ramp ST built from scratch.  (Read 629 times)

Online GoodAimButATankMain

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: HowGoodsMyWidow
Quick Description And Controls

Okay, so im sure a lot of u have seen my posts on how i found a way to make my own ST's for unsupported games/aim types in any game.... Well it turns out i found a much faster way of doing this, and have it be a pretty accurate 1:1 correlation with your mouse movements!!! I will be writing a guide on how i did this sometime in the next few days if anyone wants to use this process to make a ST for games that dont have one yet or something. Also, im not exactly sure if these curves will work on ps4 because i dont own one and cannot try it. These curves were as accurate as i could get them with the limited desktop space i currently have and soon i will have more room to get more accurate translations, but heres the config. Make a generic alpha profile, for the hip sens i have it set to 32 and default sync, 0 smoothing and 3.00 xy ratio, 0 steady aim (Felt best to me but feel free to change these to your liking). Now put your boost to 2440 and dont change the boost value. Now for an aux, add a 224ms delay with smooth aim transition ticked, and i play on 64 sensitivity, default sync, 0 smoothing, 0 sab, 2.00 xy ratio, and a boost of 2770. Again, do not change the boost, all other options are okay to tweak though. In game, you want to set your controller deadzone to 7, and put your sensitivity on 20 20, with 1.00 ads sens multipler on both low and high zoom. Also make sure to set your aim type to linear (Obviously lol) And my mouse is set to 3200 dpi, and 1000hz polling rate in both the xim and mouse settings. I have a logitech g502 hero.

Now for the curves... these are not tunable, BUT you can change the starting number to what feels the most comfortable to you. (The start of the curve is set to 3 in these curves because thats what felt best to me, if u put it too low it will make micro movements feel slow and wierd, and if u put it too high it will make micro movements too fast. 3 was a good balance for me but you can experiment).

Hip Curve

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gSyFBYcciLeKEotEjFiNV45EjyKP9ZC9kX2SNZLlk5CUNZTVlXCWB5ablyqXtpg/mMaZSZnKmkiaxJs+m7acLJygnRKdgp3xnl6eyp80n52gBaBroNChNKGXofiiWaK4oxcjdKPR:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Ads Curve

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gSyE14bjiHiJzYr7jA2NCY30jtCPoZBokSeR3ZKNkzeT25R7lRaVrJY/ls6XWpfjmGmY7JltmeuaZ5rhm1mbz5xDnLWdJp2VngKebp7Zn0KfqaAQoHag2qE9oZ+iAKJfor4jHKN5:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Conclusion

I hope u guy's like it. Its not 100% perfect but this did take me hours to decrypt and many, many times of experimenting so i would really appreciate the feedback! Also as a side note, i think linear will work best with tracking and close range combat like smg's, shotguns, and that stuff. If you play with ar's then this woll still work but you might be better off using the standard ST for that. And this was all done using a phone, including the calculations, the method, and writing this so sorry for bad spelling lol it was never my strong point :)
« Last Edit: 05:44 AM - 05/10/20 by GoodAimButATankMain »
Dont try to fix something that's not broken! My perfect sens:27.36cm/360

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFZX4ht4zxyo7nT3ueQPjw/about
Discord:
https://discord.gg/tbuD8RP

Online GoodAimButATankMain

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: HowGoodsMyWidow
Re: My modern warfare linear ramp ST built from scratch.
« Reply #1 on: 04:54 PM - 05/10/20 »
I just finnished writing my in depth guide, its posted under the turorial's section :)
Dont try to fix something that's not broken! My perfect sens:27.36cm/360

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFZX4ht4zxyo7nT3ueQPjw/about
Discord:
https://discord.gg/tbuD8RP

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:09 AM - 05/11/20 »
Hey man

Thank you for sharing . Gonna try the curves today and let you know.

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:49 AM - 05/11/20 »
Hey bud

I tried it and it didnít work for me. There was crazy stutter and skipping

Admin