XIM Community

[Q/A] XIM Apex and Minecraft ST.  (Read 324 times)

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
[Q/A] XIM Apex and Minecraft ST.
« on: 08:48 AM - 05/05/20 »
Ok so I'm trying to play minecraft again. I download the ST for Minecraft and for some odd reason when I move my mouse left to right or up and down in a straight line. The actual movement actual is like a wave. In other words it doesn't move in a straight line. Anyone know what is going on? 
« Last Edit: 09:31 AM - 05/05/20 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: XIM Apex and Minecraft ST.
« Reply #1 on: 09:29 AM - 05/05/20 »
The Minecraft support available now is for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 editions, not Minecraft bedrock. Bedrock came later than the supported versions. Bedrock hasn't been supported so far because of a poor look mechanic, lack of demand, and higher priority tasks. It also has native mouse and keyboard support which might feel better than a ST for this one.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
Re: XIM Apex and Minecraft ST.
« Reply #2 on: 06:52 AM - 05/06/20 »
The Minecraft support available now is for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 editions, not Minecraft bedrock. Bedrock came later than the supported versions. Bedrock hasn't been supported so far because of a poor look mechanic, lack of demand, and higher priority tasks. It also has native mouse and keyboard support which might feel better than a ST for this one.

Ok that's fine. I guess if my XIM apex is attached to my Xbox. In order to play with my mouse and G13, I have to detach everything to attach a keyboard and mouse so I can use the native K/M support?  Of course or I can simply use a controller? 

In either case, is there any easier way? Perhaps a generic ST that I can switch to just so I don't have to disconnect everything?

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
Re: [Q/A] XIM Apex and Minecraft ST.
« Reply #3 on: 10:22 AM - 05/07/20 »
Ok im assuming we are out of luck? I know they're may not be an ST created in the future but any ST suggestions to be able to use the XIM?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [Q/A] XIM Apex and Minecraft ST.
« Reply #4 on: 01:54 PM - 05/07/20 »
Sorry, I don't, every game is different. I recommend loading XIM with various game configs then setting a config cycle key until you've found one with the best fit. Next assign buttons based on the button picture in Manager and what that button actually does in your game. Do not assign buttons based on the action names listed in Manager as they will be incorrect for your game.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Admin