XIM Community

Warzone config 24/5/2020(800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA) new gameplay vids  (Read 15729 times)

Offline m1243675149

• View Profile
hi, i am trying this config and it works great, thank you very much for sharing, but i just have a question about your grip, was this config better for arm aim or wraist aim? and may i ask which kind of grip are you current using with this config? because i always find a huge different on claw grip, palm grip and fingertip grips. i was struggle with these grips and couldn't find the best. I am current using the g pro wireless. , thank you very much  :D

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
Hi
This config is absolutely perfect for me. Question to the creator, can I increase the YX to manage recoil better (AK) ? If yes, should this be only in the ads page ?

I am glad you like the config. Using an anti recoil could be done in different ways. You have to set it up in your ADS page. You can also check out this video of Od1n explaining how you can make your config anti-recoil only when you shoot.

I personally don't use one because of the aim-assist. But you can always try it out for yourself. I will take you mostly 10 minutes to set everything up in your config.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
hi, i am trying this config and it works great, thank you very much for sharing, but i just have a question about your grip, was this config better for arm aim or wraist aim? and may i ask which kind of grip are you current using with this config? because i always find a huge different on claw grip, palm grip and fingertip grips. i was struggle with these grips and couldn't find the best. I am current using the g pro wireless. , thank you very much  :D

I am happy you are happy with this config bro. I use my wrist to aim and my arm to make 180 degree turns. I think my config is pretty fast and I can be more precise AND fast with only using my wrists.

I got large hands and thats why palm grip feels naturel for me. But thats just my preference. It seems to me you tried out a lot of different things and now you are looking for the best option available. I learned there is no 1-good-way and most of these small things are preferences that doesn't have effect on your gameplay. I think the trick is to stick with one grip that feels the most uncomfortable. You need to train your muscle memory with it.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
Re: Warzone config (800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA)
« Reply #93 on: 07:43 AM - 05/25/20 »

Iím sure I dialed it right. It sucks cause most people are fine with it but itís way to fast for me. I ended up just lowering app seems to 300.

I asked because first, I also had problems while adjusting the curves to my liking. It didn't matter how far left or right the curve went, my senstivity didn't go down. But it seems to me you are sure about how you dialed it in. Using 300 in-app won't affect your performance in-game, its just a matter of preference. But if you find yourself in hard situations in-game because of your lower senstivity, dont be afraid to step it up.

Because the map is huge and you have to turn quite a lot to see the whole map, I find using a fast sens a must in BR. In slow paced games like R6 Siege, I do use a lower sens. And the first time I tried high sens on BR, I needed couple of days to get used to it.
« Last Edit: 08:02 AM - 05/25/20 by Dhrny31 »

Online locojo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CexyJo
Re: Warzone config (800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA)
« Reply #94 on: 06:16 PM - 05/25/20 »

Iím sure I dialed it right. It sucks cause most people are fine with it but itís way to fast for me. I ended up just lowering app seems to 300.

I asked because first, I also had problems while adjusting the curves to my liking. It didn't matter how far left or right the curve went, my senstivity didn't go down. But it seems to me you are sure about how you dialed it in. Using 300 in-app won't affect your performance in-game, its just a matter of preference. But if you find yourself in hard situations in-game because of your lower senstivity, dont be afraid to step it up.

Because the map is huge and you have to turn quite a lot to see the whole map, I find using a fast sens a must in BR. In slow paced games like R6 Siege, I do use a lower sens. And the first time I tried high sens on BR, I needed couple of days to get used to it.

Yeah Iíll try it again. Just started playing apex like 2 weeks ago. Played xim4 about an year with it so all these new settings that the xim4 donít have give me a brain fart trying to find a good config. Just trying out a bunch since now I can read on it because xim4 forums are dead quiet.

Offline Blinky234

• View Profile
Is there a way to get a little more aim assist on this config just wondering

Offline TropicThunder

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LVLoLLy

use this curve i post below. it has a little less acceleration than the normal curve and you can feel the Aim assist a little more.

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAA2QGzAowDZgQ/BRgF8gbLB6UIfglXCjELCgvjDL0Nlg5wD0kQIhD8EdUSrxOIFGEVOxYUFu4XxxigGXoaUxstHAYc3x25HpIfayBFIR4h+CLRI6okhCVdJjenECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline Blinky234

• View Profile
On both hip and ads ?

Offline Snoofy

• View Profile

Try 500Hz on Xim App

Offline Shadi94

• View Profile

Here's a 27 kills game from yesterday using the same config. Hands down the best config righ now. Thank you.
P.s: you can use the game play in OP if you want.
« Last Edit: 02:53 AM - 05/27/20 by Shadi94 »

Offline Dels95

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dels95

Here's a 27 kills game from yesterday using the same config. Hands down the best config righ now. Thank you.

Holy fk Shadi! Amazing gameplay man, no one can say the St is broken now hey 😂

Offline jack664066

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VitaFly

What is your configs?

Offline misdah

• View Profile
Hi,

thanks for sharing this great config.
It feels great, but still a little to fast for me :)

I have tried to follow the instructions, seems the only way to get the mouse slower is by reducing the Hip and ADS sensitivity in the XIM Apex Manager (from 500 to 400 or so).
Even with setting the ballistics to 100 and 100 it was not "slow" enough in same situations.
Do you see an "issue/risk" that your shared config will not work as good if I change the sensitivity in the app?
From what I understand is that it is recommended to keep the DPI at 800 and only consider to change the ballistics accordingly. So therefore my question, do you think there is a "negative" impact if I reduce the in app sensitivity (Apex Mgr)?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: 01:56 AM - 05/28/20 by misdah »

Offline Shadi94

• View Profile

What is your configs?

It's the same config,  I didn't change anything.

Offline MrPk

• View Profile
It has really good 1:1 precision but absolutely no aim assist. :( I tried many configs this is the most smooth but really the aim assist is negligible on all of them. I think it's just the ST tbh maybe Apex software negates the aim assist.
« Last Edit: 09:24 PM - 06/01/20 by MrPk »