XIM Community

Warzone config 24/5/2020(800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA) new gameplay vids  (Read 15033 times)

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
Re: Warzone config (800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA)
« Reply #75 on: 03:06 PM - 05/18/20 »

If you would like to test this at High dpi I would just create another "new config" rename it "12k dpi" so that you don't mess or change settings in your current config. A higher dpi setting isn't always better but for some it can help your mouse respond to smaller movements and point at things more accurately. I have always ran high dpi and I am better with high dpi. I have tried both and seem to fall back on high dpi. This is my playstyle. You can always find out for yourself. Test it. If you don't like it you can fall back on your regular config. I have set and tried different smoothing values. 20 is best experience.

Yeah I already use 12kdpi for all my other games such as Siege. Before Warzone came out, I was using a modified version of MJFame config (still 800dpi) and racked up onto 50k kills in multiplayer.
Throughout I also switched to 12k dpi configs but experienced some issues with aim-assist. But I never tried the orginal MJFame config transformed in a high DPI config. I will give it a shot.

In other news: I find myself using the AX-50 as main gun much more in Warzone because how precise the aiming is. Most of the cases, I can snap on the enemy head. Eventhough I use quickscope attachments, I have time to micro-correct my corsair before fully scoped in. I think that is a huge plus for a config like this.

https://youtu.be/Xk1Inq0EoZk
« Last Edit: 08:58 PM - 05/18/20 by Dhrny31 »

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #76 on: 03:30 PM - 05/18/20 »
Since you already have your curve set I would just find your sensitivity at 12k dpi using a mouse dpi calculator based in 800dpi 500/500 Sense. Make them
the same in HIP and ADS. For 12k it would be 33.5 on Both HIP and ADS. Leave everything else alone. I firmly believe in this setup. Great gameplay.
 ;)

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 03:39 PM - 05/18/20 »
I love this config, but I play on PC and PS4.  This does NOT work good on PC.  If this did, hands down this would be the most consistent setup.

Offline beezjeh

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kaliii28
« Reply #78 on: 06:25 PM - 05/18/20 »
The sensitivity of this config is like 3-4 times mine sensitivity... Itís pretty crazy how you are even controlling your aim with this high sensitivity. Does anyone has the same setup with just lower sensitivity? 45cm for 360 degree turn or a tad bit higher
« Last Edit: 06:42 PM - 05/18/20 by beezjeh »
PS4 with XIM Apex
Monitor: Asus TUF Gaming VG249Q
Keyboard: Steelseries Apex 7 QX2 Red
Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless
Mousepad: HyperX FURY S / Cooler Master MP510 / Cooler Master Swift-RX / Glorious XL / Steelseries QcK+
Audio Setup: AD700X, Antlion Modmic v4, and Sound Blaster X7

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 06:48 PM - 05/18/20 »
The sensitivity of this config is like 3-4 times mine sensitivity... Itís pretty crazy how you are even controlling your aim with this high sensitivity. Does anyone has the same setup with just lower sensitivity? 45cm for 360 degree turn or a tad bit higher

You can lower the senstivity for yourself down to untill its perfect for you. I use my wrist to aim. You have to adjust the senstivity by changing the ballistic curve, its just takes 1 minute. In the first youtubelink in my OP you can find the youtube video howto.

His (MJFame) post explaining everything: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=65974.0
XIMGameplay on YouTube explaining the ST and showing every important step : https://youtu.be/GXHKx9CxH-U

Offline jack664066

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VitaFly
« Reply #80 on: 07:37 PM - 05/18/20 »
Dhrny31 What is your curve and deadzone?

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 08:57 PM - 05/18/20 »
Dhrny31 What is your curve and deadzone?

Check the first page for all your questions. Everything is answered in that long @#$% post.

Offline jack664066

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VitaFly
« Reply #82 on: 09:15 PM - 05/18/20 »
OK I see that  Thanks

Offline Blinky234

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 07:06 PM - 05/19/20 »
Great config!!! Thank you ! I adjusted everything to my sens and bro this is a beast shots are on point very smooth with just the right amount of aim assist! Thanks again and hope u keep us up to date for any changes

Offline Blinky234

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 07:08 PM - 05/19/20 »
U thinking adding x/y to 1.3Ė.5 would give a slight advantage ? And more recoil control ?! Just wondering

Offline Dels95

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dels95
« Reply #85 on: 10:00 PM - 05/20/20 »
Been using this config for ages and after the most recent large update this week ADS feels extremely off. Seen many posts on reddit also suggesting this.. what are your thoughts ?

Offline locojo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CexyJo
« Reply #86 on: 01:26 AM - 05/21/20 »
So I tried this and I do like how simple it is. One question tho, itís kinda fast for me especially when I raise the curve (90.00-98.00) and still fast. Should I lower dpi to 400 or lower app sena from 500-400? How do I lower it ? Itís a bit too fast for me

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 10:04 PM - 05/23/20 »
U thinking adding x/y to 1.3Ė.5 would give a slight advantage ? And more recoil control ?! Just wondering

I played with 1.3 x/y ratio for months, I don't recommend it. For games without aim-assist, you could try. The aim-assist bubble keeps you on target in this game, by adjusting the x/y you will have less control using this bubble to your advantage.

This is todays gameplay highlight (short vid), I can literally laser beam targets further than 100m for example. No need for that x/y adjustment

Been using this config for ages and after the most recent large update this week ADS feels extremely off. Seen many posts on reddit also suggesting this.. what are your thoughts ?

A youtuber actually tested it. There is no known problem or adjustments with the in-game settings so far. I play this game on a daily base and I have been consistent with my aim. But since a week, I can really feel the latency and packet-loss becoming a problem. I mean, if there is a issue, its server related for sure.
So I tried this and I do like how simple it is. One question tho, itís kinda fast for me especially when I raise the curve (90.00-98.00) and still fast. Should I lower dpi to 400 or lower app sena from 500-400? How do I lower it ? Itís a bit too fast for me

If you are really sure you dialed it in correctly and adjusted the curve like shown in the tutorials and still experience a slow config, I recommend lowering your in-app senstivity. Keep your DPI at 800.

Offline locojo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CexyJo
« Reply #88 on: 07:20 PM - 05/24/20 »

If you are really sure you dialed it in correctly and adjusted the curve like shown in the tutorials and still experience a slow config, I recommend lowering your in-app senstivity. Keep your DPI at 800.
[/quote]

Iím sure I dialed it right. It sucks cause most people are fine with it but itís way to fast for me. I ended up just lowering app seems to 300.

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
Hi
This config is absolutely perfect for me. Question to the creator, can I increase the YX to manage recoil better (AK) ? If yes, should this be only in the ads page ?