XIM Community

Warzone config 24/5/2020(800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA) new gameplay vids  (Read 25912 times)

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
Re: Warzone config (800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA)
« Reply #45 on: 02:01 PM - 05/09/20 »
How is AA and stickyness in this config vs Gxnner and RML?

I am torn and have been swapping between them. This feels really smooth, Gxnner taking a second spot for that but I can't really determine what's best.

Naturally rocking 800dpi and 1000hz etc as described and followed the ballistic config guide to find my sense.

NGL I stopped trying other configs after I found this. I can't compare to other configs but im pretty sure this config has a decent/strong aim-assist. It doesn't feel sticky tho, I have no problem pulling my corsair away from targets. There is no best or better config, its all about preference. The most important is to stick to one config so you can train your muscle memory with it.

How would I make the curve work with 144 FPS?  I'm trying this on PC and the highest the curve goes from left to right is 100.

I dont know to be honest. Isnt the sens too fast already on 100? I searched the orginal thread for answers but couldnt find any. Question for you tho, how does the 144 feel? I am considering to skip the PS5 and buy a PC that can run 144 fps.

I am not sure if the diffrence is big enough.

At 144 FPS using RMLs Curve i feel faster to the punch and can normally get the first shot off.  For PS4 if i were to run into someone it would be a 50/50 on who would get the first shot (the person who shoots first normally wins).  On PC I would say that number has went up to 70/30.  Though it's not perfect because most of these curves were built for PS4.  I love the MJFame curve, its so smooth on PS4.  PC it is just unplayable.

But the 144 FPS in my opinion made a huge difference.

Offline STAO

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 08:38 PM - 05/09/20 »
I csnnot believe I forgot to change the deadzone to 0.02...need to give this a go again and report back if I remember to.
Use Xim Apex for Rainbow Six Siege on PS4

Mouse: Logitech G903 HERO wireless set to 3200DPI
1000hz Mouse, 500hz in Xim App
Mousepad: Aukey Large Soft Mousepad
Keyboard: K66 Mechanical Keyboard

Current Setup (as of October 2020):

In game: all recommended settings

Also in Game: UPDATED Rotation

Xim app: Sync OFF, 300 HIP, 249 ADS, 2 smoothing, no curves, SAB OFF for HIP and for ADS, HIP Translator for HIP, for ADS and for "Year0" Sub Config

Anti Recoil Sub Config by "Year0" - Y/X 0.7 & walk 5%

My Setup Live Page:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87172.0

Offline mharkush

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mharski420
« Reply #47 on: 01:00 AM - 05/10/20 »
So by changing my curve like the youtube video said, I thought 60 was too fast so I changed it to 62 (2 up from default).  That hip fire was a good feel.  I also Changed the ADS curve to 62 (2 up from default) as well.  Should I  have made the ADS slower or faster than Hip?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this config.  Short to Mid Range is amazing.

That is all preference bro. I got my ADS slower than my hip because I need to be precise for distance shot for example. Unless you are used to very fast ADS, I should lower my ADS than my HIP. Just don't forget, using a value above 62 slows your sens and vice versa.

You said yesterday something about that sniping felt off. I played 2 games and cut out some kills with the sniper. Just wanted to show you guys how good sniping feels and some other nice shots. I am having a blast with this config. I hope you guys expierience the same.

hi mj i try your config yes its true great aim assist. mostly i played multiplayer. run and gun,. the problem i had experience in this config is the mouse when i try to swipe  left and right like 360 degrees.its too slow for me. how to adjust im using your config 500 hip 500 ads sync off. im using g502 hardmouse mat? how can i change if possible like when i swipe my mouse from left to right smooth not too slow??? can you help where to adjust or change? Thank you, have a nice weekend

Offline STAO

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 04:03 AM - 05/10/20 »
Have you changed your ballistic curves to become steeper like it says in the MJ Fame config video from Xim that Dhrny  linked up in this thread?

Xim app: Sync OFF, 300 HIP, 249 ADS, 2 smoothing, no curves, SAB OFF for HIP and for ADS, HIP Translator for HIP, for ADS and for "Year0" Sub Config

My Setup Live Page:

Offline mharkush

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 06:18 AM - 05/10/20 »
Have you changed your ballistic curves to become steeper like it says in the MJ Fame config video from Xim that Dhrny  linked up in this thread?

i didnt change  i just copy his code to my xim and assign my button to my liking.can you help me sir. what i will replace or change? this is the config and script that i used

ngame settings

ADS multiplier high/low - 1.00
Deadzone - 0.02

FULL CONFIG -
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [MJfame Warzone] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline STAO

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 06:58 AM - 05/10/20 »
You need to adjust your ballistic curves to increase your sensitivity - this video shows how to do it at exactly the 3 minute and 20 seconds mark.

But I recommend you watch the entire video.

My Setup Live Page:

Offline mharkush

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 07:49 AM - 05/10/20 »
You need to adjust your ballistic curves to increase your sensitivity - this video shows how to do it at exactly the 3 minute and 20 seconds mark.

But I recommend you watch the entire video.

ok ill try 30/100 hip and ads in ballistic curve

Offline STAO

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 08:54 AM - 05/10/20 »
Also change ur deadzone in game. Mine is currently set to 0.03. Personally I feel MW plays better at 0.03 compared to 0.02.

My Setup Live Page:

Offline mharkush

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 10:34 PM - 05/10/20 »
Also change ur deadzone in game. Mine is currently set to 0.03. Personally I feel MW plays better at 0.03 compared to 0.02.

yes sir thank you sir question again.in your opinion? what is your best symetrical for hip and ads?
do you think that 60/100 for both hip and ads was good? i can clearly understand whats stated in the video like if i go on 60 for fps??.btw im a rush player run and gun in multiplayer for me the most important is aim assist and mouse swipe faster..like pc something like that. can you suggest or opinion. its ok for 60/100???i dunno if this find perfect?cuz sometimes aim assist has a mind of its own. =} how about you what is your ballistic curve? thank you sir
« Last Edit: 10:39 PM - 05/10/20 by mharkush »

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 11:43 PM - 05/10/20 »

yes sir thank you sir question again.in your opinion? what is your best symetrical for hip and ads?
do you think that 60/100 for both hip and ads was good? i can clearly understand whats stated in the video like if i go on 60 for fps??.btw im a rush player run and gun in multiplayer for me the most important is aim assist and mouse swipe faster..like pc something like that. can you suggest or opinion. its ok for 60/100???i dunno if this find perfect?cuz sometimes aim assist has a mind of its own. =} how about you what is your ballistic curve? thank you sir

That is all personal preference. For example 60/100 for hip is too fast for me. I am at 62/100.  My ADS is slower than my Hip it is at 66/100.  My buddy has a Hip of 56/100 becauae 60 is too slow for him.  His ADS is 58/100.  You juts have to find your sensitivity that will fit you.

Offline STAO

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 05:26 PM - 05/11/20 »
Absolutely correct - the sensitivity is ALL about personal preference.

Anyone got any feedback about the best in game deadzone setting?

Like I said earlier I feel 0.03 is better than 0.02 but again I'm running a fairly steep curve at the 40 percent mark...your thoughts pls.

My Setup Live Page:

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 06:05 PM - 05/11/20 »
Absolutely correct - the sensitivity is ALL about personal preference.

Anyone got any feedback about the best in game deadzone setting?

Like I said earlier I feel 0.03 is better than 0.02 but again I'm running a fairly steep curve at the 40 percent mark...your thoughts pls.

I used your 0.03 deadzone after you posted till now. My AX-50 headshots was not on point. I couldnt get my micro-movement on to be precise. Maybe it was all placebo or I just had some bad games. But that was my expierence.

Offline CH3NEY

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BIG_Dic_Chaney
« Reply #57 on: 12:08 AM - 05/12/20 »
config feels really good, is there a way to make the parachute movement better? do i need to make a aux for it?

Offline vinneyivoOo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: vinneyivOOo
  • PSN ID: jakovlyy
« Reply #58 on: 04:00 AM - 05/12/20 »
Using this setup my aim is floaty af. Feels like itís not responsive at all. How do yous get this result ?
STAY HUMBLE!

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 05:54 AM - 05/12/20 »
config feels really good, is there a way to make the parachute movement better? do i need to make a aux for it?

I use the movement keys to parachute. I have capslock button as turn left, Alt button to turn right. That way I can parachute with 1 hand. You could make an aux to parachute or have a DPI switch could also help.