XIM Community

Warzone config 24/5/2020(800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA) new gameplay vids  (Read 20388 times)

Offline tinrib

• View Profile
Re: Warzone config (800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA)
« Reply #30 on: 12:58 AM - 05/07/20 »
Had a go with this last night, set everything up as per config but forgot to change xim from 500hz to 1000hz... found that to be perfect for me albeit abit of the fast side but can probably adjust to that.

However sniping was way off, changed xim to the correct 1000hz and yeh thats too slow for me being a wrist player.

Is there anything i should do if i leave mouse at 1000hz but revert xim back to 500hz?

Offline Dels95

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dels95
« Reply #31 on: 05:44 AM - 05/07/20 »
Dropped my deadzone down to .02 and it feels so much better. Let us know if you find any more improvements, soooo good man!

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 06:38 AM - 05/07/20 »
So by changing my curve like the youtube video said, I thought 60 was too fast so I changed it to 62 (2 up from default).  That hip fire was a good feel.  I also Changed the ADS curve to 62 (2 up from default) as well.  Should I  have made the ADS slower or faster than Hip?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this config.  Short to Mid Range is amazing.

That is all preference bro. I got my ADS slower than my hip because I need to be precise for distance shot for example. Unless you are used to very fast ADS, I should lower my ADS than my HIP. Just don't forget, using a value above 62 slows your sens and vice versa.

You said yesterday something about that sniping felt off. I played 2 games and cut out some kills with the sniper. Just wanted to show you guys how good sniping feels and some other nice shots. I am having a blast with this config. I hope you guys expierience the same.

Offline mharkush

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mharski420
« Reply #33 on: 06:42 AM - 05/07/20 »
can i use your config on mulltiplayer? or do you a separate config for multi?i watched your video and its insane. mostly i play multiplayer..

I did use a different config before I had this one. That one is also posted here on the forums. It was a special config because the aim-assist felt like aimbot m, but the movement didn't feel crisp as this one. There is no aim mechanical diffrence between Warzone and MP outside of the server issues.

I can't find a legit reason to use 2 diffrent configs for same game. Its very important to stick to one config and train your muscle memory with it.

i try your config in multiplayer and its nice.smooth using my mouse g502 and hardmousemat.to move like 360.
btw what mouse and mouse mat are you using on your config.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 06:51 AM - 05/07/20 »
Had a go with this last night, set everything up as per config but forgot to change xim from 500hz to 1000hz... found that to be perfect for me albeit abit of the fast side but can probably adjust to that.

However sniping was way off, changed xim to the correct 1000hz and yeh thats too slow for me being a wrist player.

Is there anything i should do if i leave mouse at 1000hz but revert xim back to 500hz?

If you use 500hz on XIM, your mouse wont response in 1000hz no matter what. I am also a wrist player and my config doesn't feel slow at all. I am wondering how you experience this. Also, using 1000hz should double your sens than using 500hz. Using 1,000Hz leads to high frequency tracking updates and lowe-latency smoothing compatibility. So I highly suggest using 1000hz.

i try your config in multiplayer and its nice.smooth using my mouse g502 and hardmousemat.to move like 360.
btw what mouse and mouse mat are you using on your config.

I use the old G502 model and a softpad. I also have the Logitech hardpad that I used for 2 years. Using a softpad just feels smoother for me.

Dropped my deadzone down to .02 and it feels so much better. Let us know if you find any more improvements, soooo good man!

I recommended the 0.02 deadzone right in the orginal post. Because since season 3 update, the deadzone switched to 0.07 for me with my knowledge. I kept missing my shots for days untill I found out about the new deadzone option. This is how good it can get imo

Offline d4maniac

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 09:54 AM - 05/07/20 »
How is AA and stickyness in this config vs Gxnner and RML?

I am torn and have been swapping between them. This feels really smooth, Gxnner taking a second spot for that but I can't really determine what's best.

Naturally rocking 800dpi and 1000hz etc as described and followed the ballistic config guide to find my sense.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 10:39 AM - 05/07/20 »

I am torn and have been swapping between them. This feels really smooth, Gxnner taking a second spot for that but I can't really determine what's best.

Naturally rocking 800dpi and 1000hz etc as described and followed the ballistic config guide to find my sense.

NGL I stopped trying other configs after I found this. I can't compare to other configs but im pretty sure this config has a decent/strong aim-assist. It doesn't feel sticky tho, I have no problem pulling my corsair away from targets. There is no best or better config, its all about preference. The most important is to stick to one config so you can train your muscle memory with it.

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 12:28 AM - 05/08/20 »
Been using MJFame config for so long, it's perfect for all games on the Xim, you use his Xim config 1 time and you Will never go back to Any ohter config type  8)

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 01:02 AM - 05/08/20 »

NGL I stopped trying other configs after I found this. I can't compare to other configs but im pretty sure this config has a decent/strong aim-assist. It doesn't feel sticky tho, I have no problem pulling my corsair away from targets. There is no best or better config, its all about preference. The most important is to stick to one config so you can train your muscle memory with it.

Does the MJFAME work on PC too? Or only Console?

Offline Unknown123456

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 03:12 AM - 05/08/20 »
On pc if it feels off, maybe xal frames to 60. But know one thing, I'm not an expert

Offline Laggeriuz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: lagg3r__
« Reply #40 on: 04:06 AM - 05/08/20 »
Awesome i guess.

Offline Nicktags

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nicktags
« Reply #41 on: 06:16 PM - 05/08/20 »
I love the config but i much rather run 500hz on xim , what would i have to change ?

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 10:19 PM - 05/08/20 »

How would I make the curve work with 144 FPS?  I'm trying this on PC and the highest the curve goes from left to right is 100. 

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 08:48 AM - 05/09/20 »

How would I make the curve work with 144 FPS?  I'm trying this on PC and the highest the curve goes from left to right is 100.

I dont know to be honest. Isnt the sens too fast already on 100? I searched the orginal thread for answers but couldnt find any. Question for you tho, how does the 144 feel? I am considering to skip the PS5 and buy a PC that can run 144 fps.

I am not sure if the diffrence is big enough.

Offline jack664066

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VitaFly
« Reply #44 on: 11:23 AM - 05/09/20 »
What kind of ADS curve do you use now